Round 6 - Rabbitohs v Storm Sat 13th April. ANZ 7.30pm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bobby blair to wing? that's a bit wide for him, he doesn't have the pace or the ability under the high ball, i'd rather see hampton or even auva'a if it came to that!

definitely think gaz to fb and finch to 5/8 is the go though if billy doesn't come up.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like Bill is a definite starter.

Confirmation soon.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Billy is playing but I think Finch will come into the bench...with Cronk and Slater under done he will serve as cover incase one of them goes down.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm guessing that if finchy plays, kenny will be unlucky and miss
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Read somewhere Setu will play. Guess we find out tomorrow.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agreed, there's not much more Kenny could have done. He'll be back.

This will probably be our biggest regular season match of the year, along with Manly. Exposure for this one will be massive. That said, if there's any chance of inflaming Bill's injury I'd sit him out.

The bunnies have the most aggressive pack in the comp, it'll be a good yard stick to see where our boys are at.
Blotto
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Another tough game for Storm but it should be a belter, the Bunnies have looked more wobbly in getting their wins than Storm have, I think the Bunnies will give it their all first half and probably take the lead going into half time, Storm should do what they do best and come on strong in the latter half of the game! the Bunnies have got some forward power going especially young George Burgess who is plowing some good yards, it's a shame Maguire hasn't got his twin brother Tom playing yet and he has more experience than George after playing SL all last season for Bradford! While it won't be a disaster for Storm if they, lose Bellyache would still prefer to put a marker down early on!
Thought for the Day "Do I have any sympathy for Doggy Fans??" No!! :)
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Game day :D
storm77
Squall
Squall

Can I just remind everyone that we are talking about a round 6 match. I get they are both unbeaten and they are the two best teams on paper but still it is just round 6. I think sometimes we intend to get to carried away during the regular season with the hype for a game like this. Yes it would be great to win it but even if we don't it isn't like we are not going to see them again or that it is like the final game of the season.
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

harris to bench proctor to start bench reads
ryles
setu
vave
harris
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

beau champion in for souths
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mattpoet wrote:beau champion in for souths
You're watching a different game to me
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Any chance Warren Smith could call one of our games with an unbiased view? I know he hates us, but this is ridiculous.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

tugga wrote:Any chance Warren Smith could call one of our games with an unbiased view? I know he hates us, but this is ridiculous.
Turn the sound down and listen to the Wok on ABC.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Epic game. The thing that pleased me the most was that our defence was back to the defence we know and love. Sisa was taken his game to a new level. gee I love this club.