Will Will Will Billy

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I agree
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

if he isn't fit for origin he wont play for us next week! but im happy with that, im happy if he misses the week after too. we need him at the back end of the season fully fit.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm glad he's not playing, sorry Bill but i've always been a bit of a selfish prick like that :oops: Even before it was confirmed Bellyache didn't expect him to come back until the Cows game anyway so i suspect he'll err on the side of caution and go with that original plan by leaving him out next week which i'm fine with. I think we can cover the Raiders without him even remembering what they did to us at AAMI not so long ago.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

At the end of the day, even though I love that our players get honoured with these selections, I expect them to put the Storm first and pay my membership fee each year with that in mind
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

now we just have to worry about coops and cam...also danger but he will be fine

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Billy is still a couple of weeks away, he tweeted earlier - Progress on my knee is going well guys. Had another run today. I’m still a couple of weeks away but happy where things are at.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bellache should give him a run at east tigers first b4 he comes back...east tigers would have a fiels day promoting that :p

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lol never happen