Storm vs Manly Rd 15

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Will is a big loss indeed. Need him back out there ASAP. Without Will, Sika and to a lesser extent Proc...I think we might struggle against a pumped up Manly side. Hope I'm wrong though.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Its funny that other people don't realise that we have had key players out most of the season all they see is Cooper,Cam and Bill. You are right Diehard, Sika and Proctor are big losses for us in the forward, especially when we are up against Manly.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Huh? Lol where did u guys get your roster? Sika is in 19, not Waqa.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

1999 wrote:Huh? Lol where did u guys get your roster? Sika is in 19, not Waqa.
Listed Rnd15 lineup
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The story goes a 7 year old kid on a manly jersey said forty nil til him and he told the kid to f off

Again the messenger will be shot but that's what allegedly happened

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cherry_Poppins wrote:The story goes a 7 year old kid on a manly jersey said forty nil til him and he told the kid to f off

I don`t know about shooting the messenger Cherry but I think I`ll just put that in the pile of other garbage that`s been whispered about players ( not just ours) and turned out to be crap. If Bill had actually said that ( And frankly I wouldn`t believe it in a fit) the NSW media would be lining up like the slavering pack of retards they are to get it plastered across any media outlet they could to try and see what sort of frenzied crap they could stir up again this year before we visit you at Brookvale.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If the 7 year old said 40 - nil he was asking for some kind of reaction. Maybe "f off" wasn't the right one. Most 7 year olds don't go around stirring players up.

Cherry it is good how all the bad things Billy does get amplified by opposition fans, have you forgotten that his actions when David Williams injured himself last year may have saved Williams from more serious injury and may have saved Williams' football career?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It is funny on the NRL website Sika Manu is number 19 and when I checked Storm website yesterday about 5:00pm I am sure Sika Manu was number 19 but as Bourbon Rat points out Sisa Waqa is now number 19 on the Storm website.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1999 wrote:Huh? Lol where did u guys get your roster? Sika is in 19, not Waqa.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
From the Storm members email that was sent by the club.......and also the link BR provided.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hey chez what was the 7 yr old doing on a manly jumper..wiping his feet? :lol: :lol:
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cherry_Poppins wrote:The story goes a 7 year old kid on a manly jersey said forty nil til him and he told the kid to f off

Mhm. Sounds legit.

The story also goes that Billy is the grubbiest grub in the history of grubbiness - at least, that's what they say.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sounds like a rumour about a rumour posing as fact to me, produce the kid, I say
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And why would Bill care about 40-0 ? From what I gather from reports in the papers he doesn't live in the past.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

absentee wrote:

Mhm. Sounds legit.

The story also goes that Billy is the grubbiest grub in the history of grubbiness - at least, that's what they say.
He used to be a few years ago and after he tried to kick Robbo in the face 3 times during a grand final whitewash i joined the
crowd of haters of Billy Slater

Fact,he was dirty in the eyes of many

Fact,He is changed which was evident during the battle of brookvale

Fact,since the cocked elbow incident and the king hit incident your club will forever be known as dirty
and that fact is unfair due to 2 players in the history of the club being absolute grubs does not override
all the fair decent players that number over 100 and the media will look to beat up every single underhanded
act that ALL teams do,except Manly ofcourse :P

Fact,He grew up in the spotlight so i can not blame him for being a little dirty back then

Fact,Dirt in rugby league is immortal and let me explain why

As a manly fan i get all sorts of filthy abuse which is like water off a ducks back,we used to play chequebook
rugby league years ago which is why all the inbreds dislike us,the unwashed masses who of which most werent
born during the years of the silvertails,fact is now that we havent bought ANY name players since Jamie Lyon
joined us in 2007 but we are STILL the silvertails,hell our biggest signing this year is Micheal Chee Kam from the
raiders u/20s

Whatever mud gets flung on to any given club is basically indestructable and will not ever be clean in the eyes
of the vast unwashed masses,Dogs = Woman abusers,cheats,actual silvertails and so on for every single club
its a fact

My point is who cares? We're the poorest "silvertails" in the history of the term silvertails,i didnt even get to enjoy
those years because simply put I WASNT BORN YET and i'll be Manly til the day i die of hopefully something fun

Anyway back on track with the thread

A manly fan has decided to light the fuse on the rematch of the battle of brookvale by playing around with the score
board which read "Manly-98 Melbourne-0" which was published in RLW....Sadly i think he has got the teams around the
wrong way because that scoreline would not shock me....say in TOYOTA CUP,our boys there are pathetic and not worth
feeding,but as we always have we have a few good prospects back there like Gutherson,Drinkwater and TRBJOVIC
but the rest of the team is basically 3rd rate shit which means the Storm will be able to win atleast 2 trophys this year
,because our NSW cup team aint much better,as for the first grade trophy....i sense some back to back coming for them
thar silvertails
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

What about running in from 50 metres away and coathanging a person. Third man in is always the worse.