2011 line-up

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

do we have money to spend?
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Billy Slater, Matt Duffie, Dane Nielsen, Chase Stanley, Justin O'Neill, Daniel O'Regan, Cooper Cronk; Bryan Norrie, Cam Smith (c), Sione Kite, Adam Blair, Sika Manu, Ryan Hinchcliffe.

Bench: Rory Kostjasyn, Kevin Proctor, Jesse Bromwich, Sinbad Kali.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2995/mattgeyer0xw.jpg[/img][/url]
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think he gets treated abit rough by alot of storm fans.
[/quote]

I haven't liked him since he said after that game against Newcastle that he would come down to Melbourne and learn how to tackle "their way", after whinging about being grappled
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

J-Storm wrote:
1999 wrote:
Freshy wrote: Quinn should not be a starting winger. O'neill and duffie need to be there. Nielsen will obviously be one centre and chase needs the other spot. Chase is a star in the making. Quinn could be used like nightingale fr the dragons and run him from the bench as a utility but not for a starting wing spot. Besides, he's not worth the 300k and is overrated by a few people
Over rated? Before he got hurt he led slater and GI in runs, metres, tackle busts, line breaks and tries, great inside out defender with size and excellent ability to scoot out of our own red zone. Reliable finisher too. I think he gets treated abit rough by alot of storm fans.
Well said, especially in regards to this (the bolded stuff). DAMN, play the guy at Lock over Lowrie if need be, he can't be any worse after all...
Lowrie isnt bad at all. He's a good lock with some ball playing skills. He's been inconsistent this year but so has most of the squad. He'll be the one to watch next year.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I agree Quinny should get first crack next season. I'm actually a fan of his and after a fairly slow start with us learning to play the Storm system but once he did i thought he was great for us. If he comes back from his injuries without them having an affect then i'll be more than happy to see him slot back into the side.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Slater
Duffie
Stanley
Nielsen?
O'Niell
Widdop
Cronk
Norrie
Smith