site idea

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Sorry for the delay - just got back from Perth. Not sure what you've done with this as I am still catching up on the threads. Once comments start working again, we'll be able to post articles, and then link them to discussions.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

I can't seem to be able to quote posts by clicking the quote link on any post. it just takes me to the quick reply box and leaves it blank. It doesn't happen on other boards using the same software from Simple Machines.

Mac OS X 10.4.6 with Camino 1.0.1.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I've never been able to do it since the change over - I just hit Reply (at bottom of posts), then add the quote on the following page...
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Buzz wrote: Right- finally getting on top of some issues. Firstly - If you've logged in correctly (I'll explain), you'll see a new menu called Contribute - and under that is Submit Content. If you'd like to submit a Preview - or Review, go here and fill it out - then it gets reviewed and approved.

If you CAN'T see it - then you're not logged in yet! Apparently the discussion software is not case sensitive - so if you log in with "buzz" and you registered with "Buzz" it will still log you in - but the parent software is case sensitive so it will not recognised "buzz" as "Buzz" - therefore you won't get any access rights to the parent software areas! Makes sense? If it doesn't I've got a workaround but I have to change the source code which I'll do at some later point (this weekend hopefully!).
Buzz, I can't access the 'Submit Content' option. The photo and weblink work but the Content comes up that i am unauthorised. I tried logging in with the case sensitive thing in mind but no matter how many different ways i try to log in it won't let me. (You probably already know and are fixing it as I speak)
Thanks.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Okay - found the resolution for the unable to access the Submit Content - you don't have permission! :)

I'll be shutting down the board later tonight (after midnight) to upgrade a couple of pieces of software, and hopefully resolve some outstanding bugs. I hope so anyways!