Round 24- Storm vs. Manly

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

This is a wonderful game. Vunivalu is scoring tries again and chambers is passing the ball (although not for the tries)
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Four tries for Suli in the first half!

Finished that half very, very well. Some great kicking from Cronk.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote:Lol at Suli scoring tries again now Morgan is back.
Lol Blazza18 I was just about to post the same thing. There is a positive correlation (despite the fact Morgan is on other side of field tonight).

Storm look much better with both NAS and Kaufusi back in the team. Admittedly Manly nowhere near as good as Canberra.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Even Munster is sick of Chambers not passing it to Suli so he's taken it upon himself to do so and surprise surprise, look at what happen when he's fed the ball.....
Monsoon
Monsoon

I don't like to get in on this Chambers debate as he is one of my favourites, but he has been awful again, I think some time in Easts might be best for all concerned. Suli Cronk & Munster all playing great, and Kenny B is a weapon!! Keep it up lads.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Our goal line defence is disgusting lately.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Haven't seen Cam run that far for a try ever!! Nice work Cap!!
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

When we're good, we're very very good. Great to see Smith in on the action.
Monsoon
Monsoon

We literally cannot defend a set of six on our line in the last month though, absolutely ridiculous how bad we are defending our line, Canberra last week has like 8 tackles in our 20 and scored 3 tries, Manly have 3 tries so far with even less, both times we had 30 plus tackles in their redzone, it needs addressing ASAP, usually one of our stronger traits, maybe it's an attitude thing with one eye on the finals.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

just f.o. chambers.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Chambers awful again. Come on get suli another one for the outright record
Monsoon
Monsoon

What has happened to Will Chambers seriously? Shadow of the player he was.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Got married or it could be the ankle is not as good as it was
Monsoon
Monsoon

Jeez I rate Felise Kaufusi, this kid along with Kenny B would be staring at most other clubs, if Harris and Proctor went down long term they could fill the back row spots easy!! Anyway decent enough win, defence still shaky but the attack was a lot better, Cronk was great as was Cam. Finucane was my MOTM what a great signing he has been, wouldn't swap him for anyone, also liked having NAS back out there he really opens the defence up with his damaging runs and quick play the balls. Vunivalu is tough as nails that knee he copped was tough can't believe he played on, Chambers well.. He needs a spell in reggies, thought Green was also pretty average and needs to lift abit aswell coming into the business end of the year. Jesse B also has been off the boil he will come good but we all know that, decent win let's move on to the big games, top 2 guarunteed now let's make it count!!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Vossy talking up Manly's effort all game was hilarious. Game wasn't close outside of errors by us leading to their tries.

Good win though with the short backup. Munster was great. Smith and Cronk with their best games of the season for mine.