McLean Report

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He proberly needs his mum now as much as she needs him after jordies brother got put in jail
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Gotta feel for Jordy after this was reported in the media today....

Greenberg also expressed disappointment that players escaped sanction for lifting tackles in recent weeks.

The Titans’ Beau Falloon and his tackle on Will Chambers and the Dragons’ Joel Thompson’s hit on Greg Inglis two obvious examples.

“It’s fair to say over the first six weeks there were a number of tackles that weren’t charged that we were unhappy about.

“If a player is coming down from a position and if by luck he comes out of that, that’s not an excuse to get out of a charge. Players do need to know the onus of responsibility is on them.”

How come everyone on this Board knew that the Falloon tackle on Will was a reportable offence for which he should have been suspended for a considerable length of time...but the match review committee had no idea ?????
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

well the tackles were on a Storm player and a former Storm player so the ends justified the means.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Seriously I really don't blame Craig cause I think most of us were feeling the exact same way...I'm glad he didn't though
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I can level with him. I was never going to watch a game of rugby league again after the salary cap drama. Not because of how the NRL handled it but because I felt the club management betrayed me as, not just as a staunch storm fan, but as a lover of rugby leagur in general. But glad he got his head right and stuck it out.

I think we all know the way the nrl have handled this is a joke.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I don't blame Bellamy either. I was also the same, thinking I can't be f*#*ed with the ineptly run nrl anymore. But I'm still here.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I would never turn my back on my CHAMPION TEAM but I hate the inept nrl .if they just wanted to stay nsw league then they shouldn`t have let in STORM.. broncos. .warriors.. cowboys. .titans..(raiders are still in nsw )