Prelim Final Friday Sep 21: Melbourne v Manly

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

the signs im seeing is for the storm to carve up manly tonight!!

the manly board member saying the boys need to give their rings back, which will fire the boys up more

the so called 'experts' on the footy shows all tipping manly, media all talking up manly to win easy, means pressure is off the boys

home game with the boys coming into good form and pretty much a full strength team = victory

im confident about the game
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You aren't the only one to see signs Sally. I was walking along this morning and saw a big dog turd on the grass which was obviously a clear reference to Matai.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hahaha at Cherry_Pooping.....Tafua is a nobody he has played 2 good games this year...and his run is about to end...I wonder if this troll will be back after Manly lose.....
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While Tafua is a good solid player that's about all he is at this stage of his career and he's certainly far from unstoppable. There's a few more before him in the Manly side that worry me much more than him.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haha Ice u totally just made me lol and ppl looked at strange
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He's been consistant since he was 4 games into his career,he ran you guys ragged last time for over 200 metres :)

Im quietly confident that he is a key to the game tonight
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cherry_Poppins wrote:He's been consistant since he was 4 games into his career,he ran you guys ragged last time for over 200 metres :)

and how much did you beat us by that game when he ran us ragged for over 200m?...........oh that's right
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The key is the forward battle. Which ever one gets on top will win. Taufua is a damn good runner but I wouldn't be relying on him being the key in a prelim. Could me wrong though.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Cherry_Poppins wrote:He's been consistant since he was 4 games into his career,he ran you guys ragged last time for over 200 metres :)

Well you loser's lost last time....so maybe he will have to run for 5km's before you win. Also he didn't run us ragged becasue even though he ran for 200 metres hardly anyone noticed him LOL

It will be good to see your posts next week buddy...esp when your loser team is out of the comp.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry had to let it out..either way we have a rivalry and you guys are always tough to beat so I will gain great satisfaction with your defeat
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

if they forwards set the tone of the match early on than its history for us.

need to take it to them strong and rough
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

doubt it mate they got nothing
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

when we had to play the Xmas Elves the media didn`t give us a chance.It was all about GI and how he was going to run all over us and was going to give Billy a lesson in playing full back. :lol: :lol: :lol: WELL THAT DIDN`T HAPPEN. It is only wishful thinking from the sydney media for moanly to get over us tonight.The only thing they mention when they talk to or about STORM is 2010..
I ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO SAY sydney media MOVE ON. You should admire my CHAMPION TEAM.. :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: GO STORM and please supporters who are going to the game MAKE SOME NOISE..
moanly dwarf coach said that there are plenty of moanly supporters are going to the game tonight in MELBOURNE and they will make MORE NOISE than a stadium full of STORM supporters. :lol: :lol: :lol:
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tonight is our night boys and girls. One more step to redemption. Can't wait for the battle we will witness tonight. Sure it will be tough. Sure we will have to fight for every metre gained. But I have this special feeling we will come out of it with smiles on our faces. Good luck to you lot going to the game tonight. Cheer for me and the others not able to attend. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THIS IS OUR TIME !!!!!!!!!!! UP THE MIGHTY MELBOURNE STORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I will be making some noise here in adelaide for my CHAMPION TEAM.(Sad we can`t be there hey Blazza)