New Jersey

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:While we're on the topic of sponsors and stuff, here's what we'll be wearing this weekend in Auckland.

New Zealand has regulations against international gaming sponsorships, so like last year, we need to cover up.

Duffie looks delighted.
The difference between this year and last year is that last year it was Women In League round...
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well, _someone_ thought the green logo was a good idea. Programmed might ask for a bit more prominence on the jersey IMO. Maybe it gets a bit lost on tele against the white background.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I thought the SWF logo looked good on the front. The silhouettes filled the blank spaces well. I like the Crown logo but the problem with it is that the box is far too big for it, there is far too much empty space.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What happened to us?

We used to have wonderful strips. I wouldn't buy that if Shane Warne promised not to have sex with my wife.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:Well, _someone_ thought the green logo was a good idea. Programmed might ask for a bit more prominence on the jersey IMO. Maybe it gets a bit lost on tele against the white background.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
I think perhaps a better option for the away jersey would be the way the Programmed logo is shown on the fence at AAMI Park - a dark grey background, white text and green logo. At least it will stand out a bit better and I don't think it will cause too much of a clash with the jersey. At least the logo on the home jersey stands out well enough.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think that next year when Programmed are on the back of the jerseys that will be available through retail outlets you will potentially see it on the home and away jersey in "box" format, like the HostPlus sponsorship.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:I think that next year when Programmed are on the back of the jerseys that will be available through retail outlets you will potentially see it on the home and away jersey in "box" format, like the HostPlus sponsorship.
i can clearly see programmed on the back of the jumper, it looks good! get rid of the iron on box idea PLEASE! join the new age storm!!!!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol, never heard of programmed 6 months ago, now I work for them through Total Marine Service in Western Australia.