R18 - Melbourne vs Canterbury-Bankstown

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Josh Reynolds facing 3-5 weeks out. Bonus for this week, but disappointing because we won't be able to abuse the grub.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

not like we're short of targets, is everyone forgeting that this is rover's first game in melbourne since biting billy's ear?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I hope the refs check nibblers pocket for salt, pepper and sauce before he runs out for the game. I have a great feeling for this game. The mangey mutts will be going home with their tails between their legs.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:I have a great feeling for this game. The mangey mutts will be going home with their tails between their legs.
I am more confident now than I was a week ago. Coops has been out for 6 weeks but comes back into the biggest arena in our game and doesn't miss a beat.

We just need our sometimes-firing forwards to lay him a platform.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

and 17 bulletproof balaclavas
Raikkonen
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Full disclosure here, I’m a Bulldogs supporter. However, I live in Melbourne, and I’m a big admirer of the team.

Tomorrow’s game is the most intriguing for me so far this year. A lot of changes and disruptions have occurred to both sides in the lead up to this one, and I really can’t pick which way it will go.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thank God we don't have Hayne (or Klein) tomorrow night. I am waiting for Hayne to take off his ref's top and show his Manly jersey.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Heard there might be a late call up a Debut
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

sallymay wrote:Heard there might be a late call up a Debut
Hope its the new speed beast !!!!
Another nice scoop from the local bai stand storm reporter
Exciting news
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Heard there might be a late call up a Debut
Please tell me it is Marika Koroibete. Assuming it is Storm debut not NRL debut.

Other options - Robinson (not setting the world on fire), Kaufusi (knocked back a few weeks ago for 2nd tier), Hunt (suspended), Kennar (injured), Walker (injured)
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think we'll see MK tomorrow. Perfect time to blood him and with him being frustrated stuck in reserves and continuing his form, I think we'll see him in for Fonua or Mann.
toffee
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Thanks Sally! Love hearing your updates from training etc, fingers crossed that it's MK!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Marika has tweeted he can't wait to wear purple for his club debut tonight. Woo hoo.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:Marika has tweeted he can't wait to wear purple for his club debut tonight. Woo hoo.
Saw it too. Awesome!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i wonder who's out then, tipping fonua or sisa unless will hasn't come up after origin that is.