Trial game 22/23 Feb: Vs Dogs and East Tigers:

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Rennie replaces Duffie on the wing for the game.
Here is the numbers for East game.
1. Tremaine Jensen
16. Reubenn Rennie
3. Junior Kirisome
4. Niua Finau Puaka
28. Siliasi Vunivalu
6. Jake Turpin
7. Cody Walker
8. Dayne Weston
9. Kurt Mann
10. George Rose
11. Junior Moors
12. Tim Glasby
13. Kenny Bromwich

14. Matt Lodge
29. Christian Welch
22. Rhys Kenndy
19. Billy Kitt
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Does anyone know what is wrong with Robinson and how long he is out for? A fit Robinson would be quite handy given Duffie's injury
Luther
Squall
Squall

Rennie will play centre pushing Kirisome to wing. Anyone else hear anything about Cronk possibly playing? Ive been told he might come off the bench against East Tigers this Saturday.
Kya
Squall
Squall

Funny you say that Luther, I had that feeling that they might play Cooper off the bench against Tigers as well. No real source just noticed that aside from full contact work he seems to be doing all aspects of training and it would be a good opportunity to get a bit of match practice in, if he is to play round one.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So it looks like Slater wont play Sunday and Munster will play fullback. Also apparently Craig mentioned in an interview somewhere in the last day or so that Hampton will be 5/8th in round 1.

Also in an interview that just went to air on 4bc Brisbane Craig mentioned Cronk is touch and go for round 1.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Easts Tigers team for tonight's trial

1. J.Joass
2. J.McInally
3. E.Tautali
4. J.Paul
5. M.Seve
6. G.Hamiliton
7. R.Jacks
8. S.Thorpe
9. L.Tyson
10. Liam McDonald
11. L.Lavelle
12. J.Puna
13. L.Hala

14. J.Ling
15. A.Little
16. J.Ballinger
17. T.Ingersole
18. D.Chang
19. D.Craft
20. K.Hatfield
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

will anyone see it who can post updates?
Storm99
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Will storm vs dogs trial be veiwed on fox sports or win?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

VERY unlikely I would've thought
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Mattpoet wrote:will anyone see it who can post updates?
Try East Tigers website...pc playing up big time but looked like there may be live coverage?
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

my bad....just live updates
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

@toddbalym 4 mins
One day Melb Storm spine could read Cameron Munster, Ben Hampton, Cody Walker & Kurt Mann. Mann's effort in No.9 tonight promising.

Good signs of Mann being Smith's future replacement.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The final score was 16-12 to East Tigrrs matt lodge made a complete stuff up in the last 5 minutes hitting high then dropping the ball when on the run to the line we possibly could've won but in the end it was too late

1.Tremaine Jensen played well but was caught out a few times

2. Rubbann Rinnie played well but let in a try that ended up winning easts the game

3. Junior Kirisome I like this guy

4. Niua Finau pukua very good D

5. Suliasi Vunivalu didn't watch him too much but looked like he did alright

6. Jake Turpin good but not great

7. Cody Walker was ok but throwing passes really low or not finding anyone to pass to but passes anyway

8. Dayne Weston looks good stopped a try and good runs

9. Kurt Mann man of the match played brilliant

10. George Rose started on the field and was REALLY QUIET for the first 20 came of and went back on for the last 10 and made a lot of metres leading to our 2nd try was good in the 2nd half also encouraging the young forwards Rhys Kennedy Christian welch and matt lodge telling them where to stand who to hit (we sat next to their bench)

11. Junior Moors played well but didn't really take much notice

12. Tim Glasby he made metres was good came off with 20 to go nothing in the tank

13. Kenny Bromwich really good metre eater came off for a rest and was immediately put back on

14. Matt Lodge is a good player but silly errors cost the game

15. Christian Welch good game for Christian and works well with Rhys also good to watch George help them out pointing things out before going on

16. Rhys Kennedy as above

17. Billy Kitt as above

Anthony Siebolds was the coach
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:Does anyone know what is wrong with Robinson and how long he is out for? A fit Robinson would be quite handy given Duffie's injury
So I chatted with Travis who happened to sit next to me at Langlands apparently he had a small tear in his PCL when he signed was put on light dutys right up until the big camp they had was cleared to go to the camp he did the camp but apparently his knee started hurting again...got scans and he had torn it again but was only small he was put on light duties and started training back with the squad 2 weeks ago and just started running properly in the last week said his been told he will start in NsW cup as he won't get any trials...
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:
Scooter wrote:Does anyone know what is wrong with Robinson and how long he is out for? A fit Robinson would be quite handy given Duffie's injury
So I chatted with Travis who happened to sit next to me at Langlands apparently he had a small tear in his PCL when he signed was put on light dutys right up until the big camp they had was cleared to go to the camp he did the camp but apparently his knee started hurting again...got scans and he had torn it again but was only small he was put on light duties and started training back with the squad 2 weeks ago and just started running properly in the last week said his been told he will start in NsW cup as he won't get any trials...
Thanks Sallymay. I guess that means either Young will start round 1 on wing or Juzzy will be on wing and Mahe at centre.