Adelaide game

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think a trial game in Geelong would be a good idea. Has that ever been done? If they had it on a Sunday afternoon and threw in a meet and greet and some stuff for the kids I reckon they'd get a pretty good crowd.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Go Storm wrote:. As for playing it in Melbourne, why would the Dogs give us a home advantage?
Why not? They have been doing just that for the Warriors and Gold Coast over in the past decade.

Melbourne is such a nicer city than Adelaide too. LOL
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

As a Melbourne Storm member living in adelaide I am SO HAPPY that I get to see my TEAM OF CHAMPIONS play here.
I have to agree with you Christabella....Melbourne is a great city the BEST in Australia
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Have a GREAT time at the game Saturday stormy & don't forget to make extra noise for those of us that can't make it to Adelaide this time 8)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Christabella wrote:I don't know many South Australians but I know zero who identify with anything to do with Melbourne.
Oh, they identify with Melbourne alright. They identify them as "THE ENEMY".
Good choice by the dogs, they know the crowd will be on their side.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

I shall be there to show those croweaters what Storm supprt is about, GO THE MIGHTY MELBOURNE STORM
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

myself and me good lady will also be there on saturday along with my sister, brother in law and their two kids who all live in adelaide so thats about 10 storm supports idenified on here!!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I was at my dentist today and she was talking about going to the Storm game on Saturday night.(That was before I told her I was a STORM Member).We talked about the game for about 10 min before she started work on me. There is alot of interest here( real Storm interest)