Band Back Together Road Trip in March 2011

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!

Would you be interested in a Storm Supporters Bus trip

Poll runs till Sun May 28, 2051 6:38 am

I'm in already
7%
Yes
52%
No
4%
Maybe
22%
Yes, based on Cost
15%

Total votes: 27
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Rose Madder wrote: Pull your head in idiot
Hugs and kisses back....

In other threads you go on about being nice to others when people have
had ago about Storm Supporters from Sydney.

Obviously the same standards do not apply to you having ago at others.
I never made it personal you did... such a pitty to lower yourself to that level.

Enjoy your day .......
Last edited by StormFront on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I must admit I used to be on this site everyday a few years back, and the site that preceeded this one, but the reason I, along with a few other stopped contributing was because it seemed people were posting things in order to spark a fight.

Can I ask -

Why do we all fight and personally attack each other? I know this myself because when I made the madfan.com.au videos I had certain members of this forum send me threats. Honestly, why do we do this? Wheteher you agree with me in regards to Gauci and News Ltd crippling our club, I still would stop in the street to talk to a fellow Storm supporter who disagreed with me, because we love the same thing.

I realise that it's only a very select few, but we are all one. I still remember the trip I went on 1999 with "Stormwarning" and his wife. Everyone was so close and it made for one of the best weekends. There was no bickering or fighting or attacking. Certainly no threats. Why can't we all go back to these ideals.

It's my belief that Gauci and News Ltd thrive on us fighting. And I realise you are all going to wonder why, and if you'd like to know - PM me, But please whether you agree with me or anyone or not, please remember we all love the same thing - The best football club in the world.

Go STORM!