Greg Inglis to Brisbane

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Monsoon
Monsoon

atleast if GI goes we can retain White, blair, duffie, and o'neill.

GI, Hoff, Lima, Quinn. Macdougall and Lowrie are $1.6 million shed.
Tolman, Tandy and Finch dont count as they are uncontracted for 2011.

Expect to see this line up IF greg walks.

1. Slater
2. Duffie
3. Stanley
4. Neilsen
5. O'Neill
6. Widdop
7. Cronk
8. Norrie
9. Smith (c)
10. White
11. Blair
12. Manu
13. Rogers

14. Hinchcliffe
15. Bromwich
16. Proctor
17. Kite
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If He does go I don't want our club paying a cent of his Broncos salary next year(like Finchy Parra).  If we do pay out and F*#k next years cap I'lll be saying buy to Storm and NRL as I can't stand OBVIOUSLY BAD business decisions.  Our club needs a management clean out I feel.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Mauritian wrote: If He does go I don't want our club paying a cent of his Broncos salary next year(like Finchy Parra).  If we do pay out and F*#k next years cap I'lll be saying buy to Storm and NRL as I can't stand OBVIOUSLY BAD business decisions.  Our club needs a management clean out I feel.
QFT
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Mauritian wrote: If He does go I don't want our club paying a cent of his Broncos salary next year(like Finchy Parra).  If we do pay out and F*#k next years cap I'lll be saying buy to Storm and NRL as I can't stand OBVIOUSLY BAD business decisions.  Our club needs a management clean out I feel.
The club has already recently had  a cleanout of management
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Freshy wrote: I'm getting ready to cry myself to sleep. If he goes it will be shattering.
+1
Melbourne Storm 2012 - Purple Passion, Purple Pride.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

I might have to change my username  :'(
Melbourne Storm 2012 - Purple Passion, Purple Pride.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Inglis#3 wrote: I might have to change my username  :'(
Change it to Stanley#4  :P better then Nielsen.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

But after having my rant I have calmed down and would NEVER stop supporting Storm.  As for GI I suppose I can't blame him either as LOVE makes you do crazy things.  I have moved interstate for love before.  Was a bad move in end but at the time no-one can change your mind.  What do we all think of Stanley? I haven't seen enough.  Is Dane Chisolm any good at center?  Gareth?
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Mauritian wrote: But after having my rant I have calmed down and would NEVER stop supporting Storm.  As for GI I suppose I can't blame him either as LOVE makes you do crazy things.  I have moved interstate for love before.  Was a bad move in end but at the time no-one can change your mind.  What do we all think of Stanley? I haven't seen enough.  Is Dane Chisolm any good at center?  Gareth?
Stanley is an absolute gun. Has the potential to be a real class player. Playing for NZ at the age of 17 says alot. Chisholm should be our five eigth. Give Gareth the flick.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

With any luck it`s just more pathetic dribble from the News Ltd muckrakers but if he has to go, and it`s to another NRL club, anywhere but the &^%$ing Broncos. That just makes me feel ill :icon_frown:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Is it just me or are newspapers (in particular News Ltd rags) nothing more than overpriced toilet paper these days?
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Must be fromn the ssame source saying Cooper had signed for Parra.....and we all know how much BS that was
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

On today's NRL Sunday Footy Show Andrew Voss said put your house on Inglis going to Brisbane next year.  No one  replied to his statement.
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

glennb wrote: On today's NRL Sunday Footy Show Andrew Voss said put your house on Inglis going to Brisbane next year.  No one  replied to his statement.
yep.. I saw that too.  Not good news..

F**king Broncos!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Also on the same show Mark Greyer also said we would be playing for points is a couple of weeks , so we had a chance to get off the bottom and not win the wooden spoon.  That is not going to happen.