Final position at end of home and away season

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Well, the way the matches have gone so far this round and taking a look at the remaining rounds I am pretty certain a top 4 finish is well and truly beyond us. This opinion is purely based on my expectations of the results of the current top 4 teams. Factor in Storm's performance and I'd rate it as impossible.
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Look at the bigger picture. We have injuries and suspension......and more injuires.
Ok, so it didn't affect Storm much last year, but when the team is on a downer it ain't a pretty picture.
Go to nrl.com.au and look at the tab just above the table that says 'final 8' or something like that. From there, you add your tips for the remaining rounds, click the button on the bottom of list, and it spits out the final 8.....according to you.

Fact is, Raiders game WILL seal our fate for top 8.

Bulldags will wipe us, they are just too good. AND then there is the last 2 games. Cronulla has picked their game up, and Manly.........why does the Manly name remind me of Souths?

All over bar the shouting IMO......but i can't see the fat lady.......yet
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

just on cronulla ...kimmorley will be back probaly around the time they play us....which is no good!...bellamy just needs to think smart...try cronk at lock..that wouldnt hurt if anything it wil help out HEAPS...put geyer at 5/8..{when hill comes back put him at lock and try cronk somewhere else}..at trraining they shuldnt do interviews ...they should practice their ases off.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

And considering the Sharks beat the Roosters today ending their three game losing streak, and ending the Roosters three game winning streak.
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

*shudders*
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, a couple of those results really didn't help us did they. I can't decide about the Newcastle result. A Raiders win would have basically put the Knight out of the race. But it did keep us a game clear of the raiders... undecided which was better. Needed the Roosters to win, that would have put the Sharks out of the race, but now they are back in it, and Wests are too after their win.

The positive though is that our season is still in our hands! We really should win at least 2 of the last 4, and that would be enough to make the finals. 3 would keep us top 6, and all 4 would probably get us to 5th. Come on boys, it's up to you!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just used the finals calculator, and if my tipping is any good (which it so far hasn't been this year) then winning 2 games would see us finish 7th, playing the Bulldogs in the first week. Therefore, we really need to win 3 of the last 4 to get us a better finish, and take some momentum into the finals
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Why is this year really beginning to remind me of where we were at around this time in 2001 and 2002?

Come on Storm, fire up!!!