I think I've p*ssed off Panthers Supporters Now...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

*dOgzRuLe* wrote:
Christabella wrote:Funny you should say that, my aunt whose house I stayed at last night took a look at the outside this morning and said " Oh they've cleaned up quickly this time" then after driving past the hill she adds "Oh I spoke to soon".

As for talk about pissed of Panthers fans, was anyone here hanging around after the match to see the players, and listening to my crazy friends singing 'There's only one F in Penrif'? When a Panthers fan told them to shut up, the quick retort was "We're Bulldogs fans, causing s**t is what we do best!"

I have some lovely photos to show you as soon as my friend (of whom Matt King is a fan and I'll explain later) decides to upload them on to the net.
haha me and rach did get quite over excited last nite didnt we. i feel kinda slack to the ppl we were sledging now tho :P but our chants were pretty good for ppl who dont support the storm i reckon! between "you only sing when your wining" "theres only 1 F in PenriFF" and "we r purple we r white we r f***n dynamite " i think im starting a minor obsession lol "omgggg sonny-billy slater!!! " hehehe

i want the pics tho :(
Was that out the back of the sheds? Didn't notice any of you at all.

Christabella, please explain the Matt King thing. After all, it is now later from earlier. :) And how did you know at the ground of whatever it was - 17,000, who I was? Well, I guess the Storm jersey must've narrowed it down a little bit, but there were pockets of us everywhere.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Lord Reynoldson wrote:
KimmorleyKiller wrote:was that you i saw on TV banging the fence when bell scored?
No...okay, yes it was. I'm surprised how many friggin' people today went, hey I saw you at the footy last night. Was starting to get really irritating.
Thats the price for Stardom :lol:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I haven't had that many questions all the other times they've shown us on TV.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:
Was that out the back of the sheds? Didn't notice any of you at all.

Christabella, please explain the Matt King thing. After all, it is now later from earlier. :) And how did you know at the ground of whatever it was - 17,000, who I was? Well, I guess the Storm jersey must've narrowed it down a little bit, but there were pockets of us everywhere.
Yes it was outside near the sheds but then we moved closer to the Storm bus to escape the crowd a bit.
The King story can be found here http://www.stormleague.com/viewtopic.ph ... 5&start=30.
And it was a bit of clever deduction based on what I read here last week, I actually recognised Storm Boy first from the pics he put up and your banner helped. As soon as my friend gets online again I'll be able to show you the pics we took, but she was at the footy in Wollongong tonight ... talk about a mad League fan ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nothing wrong with going to 2 games in one weekend. I'm heading to Northpower tomorrow myself to hopefully see the Knights kept in last position (and to have another go at Andrew scumbag Johns). And please tell me that your camera wasn't working when you pointed it in my direction. :cry:
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The secret identity is out now LR... :P
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:cry: :cry: :cry: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Oh well, I don't care, I'm just sick of ppl telling me I was at the football on Friday night as though it's something I didn't know. Today when I was told "YOu were at the football last night" I felt like going "[sarcasm]:shock: Really! Wow, I never would have known if you hadn't of told me. Thanks sooooo much for letting me know that, it's much appreciated. :roll: [/sarcasm]" :lol: :lol: :lol:
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You're secret is safe with me Clark Kent, I mean Lord Reynoldson, sir! :D
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Well one day you might have a bit to much to drink and need to be reminded. :lol: :lol:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:lol::lol:
Or be knocked out by a stray Scott Hill pass... oh dear I said it...
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:Nothing wrong with going to 2 games in one weekend. I'm heading to Northpower tomorrow myself to hopefully see the Knights kept in last position (and to have another go at Andrew scumbag Johns). And please tell me that your camera wasn't working when you pointed it in my direction. :cry:
Why would it matter about my camera when the whole country saw you on Channel 9 anyway?
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hey LR, I have that game on tape! :lol:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mike_The_Undertaker wrote:Well one day you might have a bit to much to drink and need to be reminded. :lol: :lol:
thinga87 wrote::lol::lol:
Now the thing I find funny about that follow up was that Scotty was seen walking onto the bus last night carrying a plastic bag containing VBs
And totally ignoring Alex and myself pointing out the sticker requesting people to get birthday drinks for her.
He wasn't the only one though, Billy ignored her other sticker which I let her tell you about ;)
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thunderstruck wrote:Hey LR, I have that game on tape! :lol:
What, you haven't burnt the tape yet? You intend on watching the match again? :shock:

thinga87 wrote::lol::lol:
His passes aren't that stray. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

just reading the LU forum seems as tho msot of them like to live like pigs...filthy bastards
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]