Greg Inglis arrested over assault

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!

Do you think Greg Inglis Will be Sacked?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes: 32
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I told you guys all along that Inglis was innocent and now the story out this morning appears to confirm that.

Best wishes to both Sally and Greg
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah is he still being charged with anything?

ah what a mess
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the charges still stand at the moment, but it is certainly a giant mess
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Super Copper  :lol:

Firstly are you always so serous?

Secondly next time i will put punctuation in for you to make it easier to read.

Thirdly the answer is now here she hit her self with the phone.

But seriously only two people may ever known what happened.

Ps Enginners don't write all that well when were drinking.

Pss Is this better?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

bushman wrote: Super Copper  :lol:

Firstly are you always so serous?

Secondly next time i will put punctuation in for you to make it easier to read.

Thirdly the answer is now here she hit her self with the phone.

But seriously only two people may ever known what happened.

Ps Enginners don't write all that well when were drinking.

Pss Is this better?
Why are you always so dumb?  ;-) nah only kidding....the phone story just sounded silly. Oh and my spelling and punctuation on here is terrible also...(its the internet ffs). Your post was just hard to make out.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Wonder what this new chick on the block is going to say in the story she is selling to the Womans Day mag?

"He's my man and I'm going to stick by him" ;D
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Gothestorm - How can you make these two statements regarding the same issue?
You wrote this initially:
gothestorm wrote: Looks like his association with Mundine has had a disastrous effect.

End of career.

End of Storm for next 3 years.
Then you decided to write this:
gothestorm wrote: I told you guys all along that Inglis was innocent and now the story out this morning appears to confirm that.

Best wishes to both Sally and Greg
Honestly - are you fair dinkum?

And on this issue. It really saddens me to see so many people judge him before he had a chance to say anything. I'd expect it from the media, but it cuts me deep to read so many negative posts from people who call themselves, supporters.
God Bless You Greg.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

JAMIE wrote:

And on this issue. It really saddens me to see so many people judge him before he had a chance to say anything. I'd expect it from the media, but it cuts me deep to read so many negative posts from people who call themselves, supporters.
God Bless You Greg.
I also felt a little disheartened to read some of the comments on him from our supporters...especially before he had his day in court.

I really hope its a good outcome for him and Sally in his next court appearance.
bootsie16
Squall
Squall

CooperCronk wrote:
JAMIE wrote:

God Bless You Greg.
I also felt a little disheartened to read some of the comments on him from our supporters...especially before he had his day in court.

I really hope its a good outcome for him and Sally in his next court appearance.

And this is why you need to wait and give a person a chance to defend themselves

"An assault charge against NRL player Daine Laurie has been dismissed in a Sydney court.

Laurie, 25, was stood down by Wests Tigers in September after being charged with assaulting his partner and mother of his two children at their Leumeah home.

In Campbelltown Local Court the assault charge was dismissed and an apprehended violence order was made for one year.

Laurie will play for the Penrith Panthers in 2010 after being released from the final year of his contract with the Tigers after the arrest and charge was laid".
Ahhh McGahan; you've done it agahan....
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

bootsie16 wrote:
And this is why you need to wait and give a person a chance to defend themselves

"An assault charge against NRL player Daine Laurie has been dismissed in a Sydney court.

Laurie, 25, was stood down by Wests Tigers in September after being charged with assaulting his partner and mother of his two children at their Leumeah home.

In Campbelltown Local Court the assault charge was dismissed and an apprehended violence order was made for one year.

Laurie will play for the Penrith Panthers in 2010 after being released from the final year of his contract with the Tigers after the arrest and charge was laid".
Nothing to see here. :roll:
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately