Round 4 - Sharks vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think you’ll find most fans that sook about Smith are butthurt NSW fans. The thing that annoys me is when commentators, who are supposed to be unbiased, dribble on about the same stuff, unsurprisingly it’s usually commentators from NSW (Brandy is the worst)
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Deadpool wrote:(Brandy is the worst)
I reckon Braith Anasta, Justin Hodges and Corey Parker would give Brandy a run for his money in the "most biased commentator" stakes. Anasta's commentary in the Storm vs Sharks game was the worst I'd heard in a while. I also hate how Parker and Hodges refer to "us" when referring to the Broncos: you don't play for them anymore and if you want to be part of the fan club then don't take a job as an independent commentator.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Gallens now having a sook cause NAS wouldn’t shake his hand after the game
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Deadpool wrote:Gallens now having a sook
Huge shock!

That sentence could apply at any point in his career. He always speaks from a victimised position, where he has been wronged and everyone else is the bad guy. The bloke is just a horrendous human.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Deadpool wrote:Gallens now having a sook cause NAS wouldn’t shake his hand after the game
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where did you see that?
He was probably afraid he'd catch something nasty of the filthy scum.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

TC wrote:
Deadpool wrote:Gallens now having a sook cause NAS wouldn’t shake his hand after the game
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where did you see that?
He was probably afraid he'd catch something nasty of the filthy scum.
I saw it on Twitter. Gal was on some show talking about the scuffle at the end of the game, then started having a go at NAS