Membership

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Received the lanyard..no new card. And some info on how to select my away games. Not a fan of lanyards either...or anything around my neck.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I only use Lanyards at storm games as the card is Light and we are reserved seats so need to carry it with us if we go for drinks or whatever.
Out side of that I hate lanyards as with anything heavier they are annoying.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Nothing to do with membership, but I thought I'd tell everyone that the new Kooga caps have arrive at Rugby Fever. I have to say, the quality of merchandise from Kooga is overall, pretty good, but the caps are horrendous. The media cap is awful. All purple and a big elastic bad around the back that resembles a holder for your glasses. I opted out and went for the training cap, which was marginally better, but nowhere near as good as the Reebok caps. The training cap is mesh around the back, but it looks really cheap.
Also bought a white training top and reckon they're better value than the jerseys. $70 for a training top that looks like the jersey as opposed to $160.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

tugga wrote: Also bought a white training top and reckon they're better value than the jerseys. $70 for a training top that looks like the jersey as opposed to $160.
HOW ODD  :?

At the family day they had a nice looking polo in purple & white hoops - How much I asked - "It's a training top" I was told - So how much is it ? I asked again - $130  :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

saw you coming BR  :lol:

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bourbon Rat wrote:
tugga wrote: Also bought a white training top and reckon they're better value than the jerseys. $70 for a training top that looks like the jersey as opposed to $160.

At the family day they had a nice looking polo in purple & white hoops - How much I asked - "It's a training top" I was told - So how much is it ? I asked again - $130  :evil:
Imagine how much merchandise would be sold if it was reasonably priced.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i think the singlets and training top are top notch, i parted with some money the other week, got a 20% discount, one for being a member and one for the school i went too, very nice
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:

The hooped training top that you refer to is indeed expensive. I didn't like that at all. I was referring to the training tees that have all the sponsors logos on them. Yes still way too expensive for what you get, but better than the rip off jerseys at $160.
2012 premiers. Legit.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Surandy wrote:
Bourbon Rat wrote:

Imagine how much merchandise would be sold if it was reasonably priced.
Three times as much, so from a business point of view, if they reduced their prices significantly, would still make a better profit...as the Chinese do.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

I wanna buy the players training top...the darker one. ill also get the home jersey.

nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: I wanna buy the players training top...the darker one. ill also get the home jersey.
the sizes for the training tops are very generous, a large is equivilant to a xl
so better off buying a size smaller than usual
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]