Manly vs STORM Trial game *live scores*

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thanks Bunnies.

Well reading the reports it would seem that the 2nd third consisted of our best team defeating their best team by 2 points.

Some positives to take out of that was that for that segment we were missing Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis, Michael Crocker, Antonio Kaufusi (I presume he didn't play in the 2nd third), and we were missing a few of our 2007 stars. We held the Beagles to two tries and one of those was from a Storm mistake.

Sounds fantastic to me! Bring on the WCC and season 2008!!!  ;D
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You are correct there Surandy, Kaufusi played in the first period.

It was great to finally get to see a game again. Was great travelling with Ray and as usual the trip didn't quite go as was planned for us and also great to catch up with Bunnies & Luke once again.

My highlight was seeing Tagatese run just about the length of the field to tackle one of their wingers who was sprinting to the line.
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote: Orford's first sook of 2008. "Orford filthy at limp showing"  :lol:
Isn't that what they said about the Wang Dance?
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Rabble_1 wrote: You are correct there Surandy, Kaufusi played in the first period.

It was great to finally get to see a game again. Was great travelling with Ray and as usual the trip didn't quite go as was planned for us and also great to catch up with Bunnies & Luke once again.

My highlight was seeing Tagatese run just about the length of the field to tackle one of their wingers who was sprinting to the line.
Just watch him live up to all his raps this year. In for a massive one.