Social OZtag is officially up and running

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

To all those who want to have a friendly run-around:

We're playing social OZtag (emphasis on social) on Tuesdays between 19:00 and 20:30 at Namatjira Park Reserve in Clayton South. If it rains, we'll play on Thursday instead.

Namatjira Park Reserve is off Springs Road, Clayton South and for those who have played in Clayton before, this is NOT Freegon Reserve. Look up Springs Road, South Clayton on www.street-directory.com.au or check it in your Melway. (Page 79, A4)

The main thrust of these OZtag sessions is to give the many kids playing an opportunity to get a feel for rugby, so if you're looking for a highly competitive comp, this isn't it. We're always happy for new people to have a go, so feel free to come along.

By the way, I am thinking of entering a Melbourne Storm suppporters team in a winter touch-rugby competition. It's too late to enter the summer one, but if we can play a bit during the winter, there's always next year to think of... I would prefer to play just OZtag, but beggars can't be choosers, and in Victoria we really do have to beg for every bit of footy we get.

GO STOOOORM!!!

Billy-Bob
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

:? too far for me.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote::? too far for me.
Same. :?