Round One 2009 v Dragons Date release

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Why is an E-mail dated February 24 talking about dates that are in the past?  Can't they bring themselves to say March?
The Bushfire Relief Concert is going to be held at the MCG on Saturday, February 14
I’m sure you’ll all agree this is the best action we could have taken to ensure the February 14 Bushfire Relief Concert achieves its desired result
Oh, wait, there is at least one correct date in the E-mail...
I look forward to seeing you all at The Graveyard on March 13.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The proof reader/work experience person had the day off  :P
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote: No offence to anyone but I don't care a whiz if we got no 'compensation' or whatever for the game being moved back to OP. 
The people affected by the last bushfires (and the ones surely still to come) need all the help they can get and if our moving the game gets more people go to the concert and in turn raise more money for the appeal then who cares where or when we play.
No offence taken. I presume the Storm still plan to use this match to raise funds for the bushfires appeal. If so, I'll be contributing again.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRING ON RD 1

I REALLY CANT WAIT NOW OP IS BETTER AS WE CAN MEET THE GUYS AFTER THE GAME and thats all i care about
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

nacho wrote: good, i think many of us would prefer it at OP
I'm gad its at O Park.  We have a much better chance of beating the Dragons there than at the Dome.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Gotta love the start of a new season, a game thread get's to 4 pages and there's still nearly two weeks to go!

I don't know about everyone else but that trial last week, the Charity Shield game tonight as well as all the talk about our trial against the Broncos has me hanging out for this season to hurry up and start already!!!!!

;D ;D ;D
Didgi
Squall
Squall

Least there are trial games to keep you going through the final few weeks.
[color=#0000FF]COW[/color][color=#FFFF40]BOYS[/color]