Adam Blair

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
ryanstorm
Squall
Squall

My Dad and I were really impressed with Adam Blair. My Dad knew little of him before last night now he wants him in the team for the grand final. He was outstanding even Ray Warren said he was impressed with him. I feel for Crossman who has played all year but Blair deserves his spot.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Blair was freakin awesome, he was fresh too having not played in a few weeks. I still would like to see Jeremy Smith play in the GF,
but how could you drop blair after that game.
pommy storm
Squall
Squall

totally agree, his confidence has really come on in the last month or so. I think it was the tigers game where he played really well and seems to have come on since then and claimed to be a true first team player....and still only 21
When the red, red robin goes bob,bob,bobin'
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He wouldn't look out of place in a black & white jersey in a few weeks time.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea did anyone se Crossman after the game shaking hands with Bellamy? A real sad dissapointing look  :icon_frown:
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Well someone may have to take Crockers spot. :(
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As far as Im concerned he was the best player on the park last night. I really think think he will be our best forward in another year or 2.

Doesnt have Antonios size but he's agile, smart, tough, very skillful and will be 70 minute prop one-day which is a rarity. Adam has come the furthest of any Storm player this year.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

bula wrote: Yea did anyone se Crossman after the game shaking hands with Bellamy? A real sad dissapointing look  :icon_frown:
Yeah, poor dude, but what can you do? If it was between Crossman and Blair
Bellamy would surley have to go with Blair after that performance.
Who knows though....
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

simo wrote:
bula wrote: Yea did anyone se Crossman after the game shaking hands with Bellamy? A real sad dissapointing look  :icon_frown:
Yeah, poor dude, but what can you do? If it was between Crossman and Blair
Bellamy would surley have to go with Blair after that performance.
Who knows though....
I feel sorry for Garret, he's our best defensvie prop but against Parra inside balls were killing us and we need the greater mobility of Adam who can move laterally better.

Hopefully if Mick doesnt play Garret gets the reward his season deserves. Personally I'd have him in instead of Ben Cross.