Scott Hill

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cartman_86
Squall
Squall

This is not a Scott Hill bashing thread, but one about his future. My cuz in Sydney knows Hill's agent and he was saying that Parramatta are looking at him closely and are considering a very big bid for him.

This is happening cause after tommorow's game, it opens a clause in his contract that says he can talk to rival clubs. England is also a possibility.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hopefully he stays in Australia if he dosnt stay at the Storm
so I can still see him play.
Rabble No 7
Squall
Squall

If Hill does stay in australia, I hope he does go to Parra, coz the yellow streak down the back would suit!!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

But didn't HE say that "he wanted to travel with his young family" ?

I just hope he finds a team he can fit and work with the teams halfback and not think he can dominate them.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Ron Supwood
Squall
Squall

Just like Kimmorley wanted to go home to his family, Kirk wanted to further his chances of playing Rep football being coached by the QLD coach and Matty O wanted to move to Sydney to play Rep football.
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Rabble No 7 wrote: If Hill does stay in australia, I hope he does go to Parra, coz the yellow streak down the back would suit!!
HA HA =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :^o :D/
I am back again.