Scott Hill injured

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:Heard that Orford's season could possibly be over. It's not the way that I wanted to see him go out.

:faroah:
ah well...

*tries to hold back laughter*
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm not happy Orford leaving but im pretty sure he is giving everything he can to leave Melbourne as a premiership winning halfback. He's proven in the last few seasons that at the back end of seasons he hits top form. Maybe u guys are all just upset he's leaving, stay faithful guys, Melbourne may well win every game from now! Why bloody not.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Face it Orfords is performing poorly.

Maybe he is injured but he is not any where near top form.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

bula wrote:I'm not happy Orford leaving but im pretty sure he is giving everything he can to leave Melbourne as a premiership winning halfback. He's proven in the last few seasons that at the back end of seasons he hits top form. Maybe u guys are all just upset he's leaving, stay faithful guys, Melbourne may well win every game from now! Why bloody not.
not upset that he is leaving :roll: ...only time i got upset with someone leaving was....with bai :(

orford is shit....and im sick of storm supporters saying he is good just because he plays for us....if he was playing good then i wouldnt care...but he is playing shit

Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not sure why this thread as changed to Orford instead of Hill.

Oh, hang on, Kingy has changed it hasn't he ;) :roll: :lol:

I thought he (Hill) broke a toe nail to start with ;)

Lets hope he isn't out for to long and he makes it back for a full pre season. We will now go on to win the flag
Last edited by Stormwarning[c] on Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Insomniac wrote:I felt the same way about Orford - he was doing nothing for us anyway, so even if Cronk is no good, we aren't any worse off. After seeing Monaghan play this year, and taking more notice of him over the last few weeks, he is having a far greater impact for his team than Orford is. Orford could be overshadowed next year by the comparatively underpaid Monaghan if he doesn't improve behind the Manly forward pack.
It would be ironic to have him come full circle - Back playing 2nd bannana at Manly :)

And YES 'Stormwarning' the games out injured are once again keeping pace with games played with moderate form :roll:

Me thinks it's time to Cronk it up a gear.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

[quote=""Stormwarning[c"]"]Not sure why this thread as changed to Orford instead of Hill.

Oh, hang on, Kingy has changed it hasn't he ;) :roll: :lol:

I thought he (Hill) broke a toe nail to start with ;)

Lets hope he isn't out for to long and he makes it back for a full pre season. We will now go on to win the flag[/quote]

Did you read the article by Chris Anderson in the HS the other day. Even a man who knows as much about footy as he does says we need Hill to win a title. He creates so many attacking opportunities for the side that I honestly think you must be watching a different player
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote: Did you read the article by Chris Anderson in the HS the other day. Even a man who knows as much about footy as he does says we need Hill to win a title. He creates so many attacking opportunities for the side that I honestly think you must be watching a different player
He also butchers them almost equally as many and if we have the player points system the NHL have, he'd probably be on 0 average per game. (A player gets +1 everytime he is on ice when his team scores a point and -1 whenever he is on ice and the opposition scores)
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:
steaming stormer wrote: Did you read the article by Chris Anderson in the HS the other day. Even a man who knows as much about footy as he does says we need Hill to win a title. He creates so many attacking opportunities for the side that I honestly think you must be watching a different player
He also butchers them almost equally as many and if we have the player points system the NHL have, he'd probably be on 0 average per game. (A player gets +1 everytime he is on ice when his team scores a point and -1 whenever he is on ice and the opposition scores)
i disagre.

i think in past years he has been equally butchering attacking plays as he has created.

This year i think he has been creating more attacking then butchering. this year he has played really well. even the hill haters would agree. He got injured agian this year. but but before that he was playing some good footy. He did have a shock agianst knights ....but thats the only game this year that i can remember him relaly stuffing up, and i think you will agree that he wasnt ready to come back and bellamy put him in the line up. i hope that one day he can return to his form of 99 ...where we would almost score of of every cut out pass he threw. But with the injuries and a shit halfback its hard to do.

i honestly believe that hill has played better then orford this year aswell. (and thats not because orford is leaving)

lotti

Insomniac wrote:I felt the same way about Orford - he was doing nothing for us anyway, so even if Cronk is no good, we aren't any worse off. After seeing Monaghan play this year, and taking more notice of him over the last few weeks, he is having a far greater impact for his team than Orford is. Orford could be overshadowed next year by the comparatively underpaid Monaghan if he doesn't improve behind the Manly forward pack.
Matt's ok and he'll thrive at Brookie but Matt just has to pick his game up a little bit for us. With that said it's time for the Manly fan to come out Monas has always been a great player and is underpaid for what he does for the club, he plays with his heart I mean the guy played with the flu. Matt Orford can do the same things as Monas plus he can take some of the pressure off either Witt or Williamson. Bula I'm not upset about Matt's leaving since I still get to support him.
Last edited by lotti on Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

steaming stormer wrote:Did you read the article by Chris Anderson in the HS the other day. Even a man who knows as much about footy as he does says we need Hill to win a title. He creates so many attacking opportunities for the side that I honestly think you must be watching a different player
No I didn't read the article and at the end of the day we DID win a title WITHOUT him ;) and we will again
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Think the positives of Hill marginally outweigh the negatives.Probably will combine better with Cronk next year.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

lotti wrote:
Matt's ok and he'll thrive at Brookie but Matt just has to pick his game up a little bit for us. With that said it's time for the Manly fan to come out Monas has always been a great player and is underpaid for what he does for the club, he plays with his heart I mean the guy played with the flu. Matt Orford can do the same things as Monas plus he can take some of the pressure of either Witt or Williamson. Bula I'm not upset about Matt's leaving since I still get to support him.
Should never appear in the same sentence,as the two NEVER work together :lol:
lotti

lol, has Hill been named in the side?
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Yes!
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si