Official thread and signing news

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I’m so ducking happy about Chris Lewis signing with the storm...I literally posted on twitter months ago saying I wish storm would pick him up...he is everything craig Bellamy loves in a player

As for falcons and Easts tigers down here ...I know of Siti Moceidreke Daniel Atkinson Chris Lewis jack peoples Aaron booth and Jack Bowyer ...the ones I’ve seen on socials down here
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sam Bernstrom Also has a train and trial with storm.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh cool
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good to see photos of some of the younger Storm contracted players.
https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/ ... week-four/
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ALX22 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 pm Good to see photos of some of the younger Storm contracted players.

Check out the guns on (who I think is....) Marion Seve.... :shock2: :shock2:
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Seve’s arms are unmistakable. Just ridiculous.
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

In one of the later photos there is Easts Tigers gun Jack Howarth who will likely get a development deal or NRL deal for 2021.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ALX22 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:00 pm In one of the later photos there is Easts Tigers gun Jack Howarth who will likely get a development deal or NRL deal for 2021.

Far right obviously ALX22...

I just watched some East Tigers highlights of him...looks like a great prospect...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sincere thanks to all who are contributing to this thread. I have absolutely no inside knowledge, and am very grateful to those of you who are keeping us updated re goings and ( encouragingly) comings . The comments about QCup guys who are signing up are particularly helpful. Cheers everyone.
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

I 2ND That
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I had the best chat to Chris Lewis yesterday ...nicest guy ever...he was surprised I knew him I mean I’ve only followed him at the falcons for the last 2 years so was proberly a little stalkerish chatting to him but he seemed to like the fact at least 1 person knew him

Anyway Chris said he was actually chased by 3 clubs broncos Parra and us the broncos only offered a train and trial deal and he would’ve had to switch qcup clubs to Wynnum manly to play and they wouldn’t guarantee a spot but wanted him to play at wynnum if if he wasn’t offered the contract...he turned it down cause he said he would keep teaching on the SC if he didn’t get a deal
The eels and storm were pretty much the same....a development deal for a year but to play in the nsw cup with only a small chance of making first grade
He said the storm one was the same but he felt playing a training with his qcup mates and playing for the falcons is his idea of a great time and wanted to earn an nrl contract after the second yr of the development deal
He had to quit his teaching role a months 2 early but would be going up to qld to say goodbye to his kids next week

I also had a pretty cool chat with Jack Bowyer who is Matt Bowen’s nephew he seems like a pretty down to earth guy as well

Also I found out yesterday Tinos little brother Iszac (not really little let’s be honest he is almost as tall and as big as tino a bit like Kenny and Jesse really) is training with our nrl squad...it took me all day to realise he made the thunderbolts squad and was invited to train with the nrl ...he as well as a few other 20s are training until Christmas
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Do you know which other Thunderbolts are training with the NRL Squad @sallymay?
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

So happy about Tinos little brother. Let's hope it does turn out to be like the Bromwich Bros. Thx Sallymay
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:15 pm
ALX22 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 pm Good to see photos of some of the younger Storm contracted players.

Check out the guns on (who I think is....) Marion Seve.... :shock2: :shock2:
Maybe the name on the shorts (left leg) is a clue... :)
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

Lol