Premiership merchandise

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Does anyone know if there is a store in Melbourne that you can go in and try on the Premiership jerseys etc or do you have to order online and take the risk that it fits ok?

Cheers
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Rebel sport. They won’t be premiership jerseys but they’ll be the same cut as the usual ones
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Cheers - thanks Ice!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tigerr wrote:Does anyone know if there is a store in Melbourne that you can go in and try on the Premiership jerseys etc or do you have to order online and take the risk that it fits ok?

Cheers
Here's a tip; try on any jersey you might happen to own and see if it fits right.
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Not sure what Lesstar means by that
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Picked up the DVD this morning. I wasn’t overly fussed about waiting fir the victory pack. I have other VP’s and though I still watch the GF discs from time to time I rarely if ever watch the other finals so it was pointless waiting for it. For me anyway
tigerr
Squall
Squall

I love the Victory Pack for the Season highlights disk but yeah don't watch the other finals games much.

I am trying to buy a copy of last weeks Big League Magazine (Grand Final Preview) but can't find it anywhere. I have the Grand Final Review Magazine. If anyone had a copy of the Preview in their newsagent could you please let me know so I can get them to put a hold on it for me?

Cheers
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

If you look in the big league grand final review magazine it gives you details on how to order back issues of the big league magazine
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tigerr wrote:Not sure what Lesstar means by that
I'm guessing they're all sized the same.
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

There's plenty at Chaddy (Chadstone) where I got mine.
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Sliat, are you referring to last weeks Preview magazine or this week Review?
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I spent up big on Richmond 2017 premiership merchandise, so probably just the T-shirt and a stubby holder for me.
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Anyone know where we can buy the photos taken during the Grand Final?
Utha
Squall
Squall

Waiting till payday before I order anything...and even then it might only be a t-shirt and a dvd.
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Does anyone know how to set up a noncommercial blog or website that will enable you to embed Getty Images from the Grand Final?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks