2017 Grand Final: Storm Vs Cowboys

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tigerr wrote:Can't believe Cowboys are paying $4 to win. Thinking of putting a few hundred on as this would pay for my trip to SYDNEY
So you can't afford to pay more than $60 for a ticket but can afford to put a few hundred on the Cows? Sounds legit :lol:
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Not trolling - I put $1000 on Cronulla last year at $2.10 so even though I was shattered when the Storm was beaten at least my trip to Sydney had been paid for
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I've heard enough. Get rid of him
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Ice wrote:
tigerr wrote:Can't believe Cowboys are paying $4 to win. Thinking of putting a few hundred on as this would pay for my trip to SYDNEY
So you can't afford to pay more than $60 for a ticket but can afford to put a few hundred on the Cows? Sounds legit :lol:
Why pay $200 when you can buy a $60 ticket and still basically sit anywhere you want - this won't be a sell out so you can pick and choose where to sit
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tigerr wrote:
Ice wrote:
Why pay $200 when you can buy a $60 ticket and still basically sit anywhere you want - this won't be a sell out so you can pick and choose where to sit
You won't be able to sit wherever you want. It is a designated seat event. $60 seats are in nose bleeds. You won't be allowed into $200 seating area with a $60 ticket.
tigerr
Squall
Squall

You don't have to show your ticket to anyone to get seated. Same as most stadiums
Last edited by tigerr on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

No of course you don't :lol:

Besides you hear it pretty much every time there's either one or two interstate teams competing that it won't be a sell out but it always inevitably is or very close to it so you won't be sitting anywhere you want. If there is a shortfall in ticket sales to can guarantee the NRL will do anything necessary to make sure the stadium is full.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah I'm expecting a big crowd. It's the grand final. It's gunna be a full stadium
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ice wrote:If you're gonna troll at least get your facts straight to avoid looking like a fool
Too late
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

tigerr wrote:Not trolling - I put $1000 on Cronulla last year at $2.10 so even though I was shattered when the Storm was beaten at least my trip to Sydney had been paid for
Yeah, you are trolling.

If you want to participate in a sensible conversation among Storm fans, fine. If not, there's the door.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Thanks TC - no worries - all good from now on.

Cheers
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

In 2007, I didn't buy a ticket u til the day after we qualified and I was in front row behind the goals
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sliat_1981 wrote:In 2007, I didn't buy a ticket u til the day after we qualified and I was in front row behind the goals
There's no doubt you'll get a ticket no problem way up until game day, but there's not a hope in hell you'll get to pick and choose where you want to sit like some think
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just wondering if anyone has a members code for tickets being released Monday morning they aren't using and would be keen to pass on.
I took my girls to last years GF and want to get them there this year to experience a win.

PM me if you can assist.

Thanks in advance.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Some duckwit scheduled a meeting at 9:30am, need to sus out the most computer literate colleague who understands finals ticket purchasing. This morning just got stressful