Final Trial - Bulldogs vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So the Dogs get over yet again on full time. Dogs win 20-0.

Not really any promising signs whatsoever from what I could see. Disappointing way to lead into round 1.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Should have just Periscoped the game with the way that stream went. Absolutely useless, Bulldogs.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:So the Dogs get over yet again on full time. Dogs win 20-0.

Not really any promising signs whatsoever from what I could see. Disappointing way to lead into round 1.
That's it. Stick a fork in us.We're done. Season 2016 over now before it has started.

Looking forward to 2017....

oh wait....

I'm sorry ...I forgot...it's just a trial.

when they hand out the Provan Summons Trophy in February...that's when I will worry...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Soooo, are you saying that it's not a disappointing way to enter round 1?

Not sure where I insinuated the season was a write off champ. Of the video that was able to be streamed, our guys didn't show anything, mostly because we dropped the ball/gave away penalties/did not defend well the entire time. That's not me bagging the team, that is simply an honest assessment.

Not even round 1 and already the "no criticism at ALL will be tolerated" gang are out in force.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:Soooo, are you saying that it's not a disappointing way to enter round 1?

Not sure where I insinuated the season was a write off champ. Of the video that was able to be streamed, our guys didn't show anything, mostly because we dropped the ball/gave away penalties/did not defend well the entire time. That's not me bagging the team, that is simply an honest assessment.

Not even round 1 and already the "no criticism at ALL will be tolerated" gang are out in force.
when they hand out the Provan Summons Trophy in February...that's when I will worry...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote:
yourhero wrote:Soooo, are you saying that it's not a disappointing way to enter round 1?

Oh, well when you put it that way... Thanks for the quality debate :-\
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

When have we ever really looked good in a trial, pretty sure the years we have done well we were sit in trial matches. We just don't care for them very much as a team and don't want to bodies on the line for a trail I think lets see how the year progress though. I think Belly play around a bit the trial games with positions and ideas.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bellyache is just one-upping Dessie and wants to be sure we're flying lower under the radar than the doggies (you know, for when the real games begin)!
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Jokes aside, I'm sure CB would have served them an earful. Best to get any rust out of the way before the season begins.
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Only a trial guys , if we play like that against the dragqueens then start worrying .