Rd 26 vs Broncos

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

For all intents and purposes*
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KingHoweofIsrael wrote:For all intents and purposes*
Lol Kingy I was tossing up between my option and your option. Never written it before. You get the point though.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

;) all good. ....it's easy to mishear that one - and I know many people say it that way. ..I just find it hard to pass up the opportunity to correct it :) (there's probably a word for that too!)

But yes. ..I agree - go Manly! (Ok, pretty sure a little bit of vomit just came up. ..)
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can't we just hope Cronulla loses and forget that that means the scum would have to win.
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I've never cheered on Manly in my life. As an old Norths supporter, I hate them probably more than all of us combined, but tomorrow it's "come on you mighty SeaSlugs"
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:
storm77 wrote:Anyone who says they want manly to win is banned from this board and is to be burnt at the stake for their heresy. :evil:
Storm77 for all intensive purposes Manly may as well be wearing Storm jerseys tomorrow. To have a realistic chance of winning premiership (ie double chance & home final in week 2 or 3) we need Manly to win. Very tough to win GF from 5th. Therefore I don't apologise for supporting Manly to win one game. If things don't go well & Manly lose it gives us more reason to hate Manly.

I give Storm a sneaky chance of beating Roosters without Pearce & JWH. (If we get there). Plus Roosters surely can't stay up for four months.
Blazza18 this is my quote from last week that I referred to in Finals Week One thread.

Have a good weekend. I know I will.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wow