Grounds you have seen the Storm play at

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Got a little bit bored with lack of Storm news happening so thought of a topic we could all add to. Grounds you have seen Storm play at. I have a reasonable list but it will pale into insignificance compared to people like Sallymay:
Olympic Park
MCG
Etihad Stadium / Colonial Stadium
AAMI Park
ANZ Stadium
Allianz Stadium / SFS
Sydney Showgrounds (now GWS' stadium I think)
Suncorp Stadium
CBUS Super Stadium / Skilled Park, Robina
Hindmarsh Stadium

All the above matches were either for premiership points or were finals. Plus I have seen a trial at Princes Park. Can't think of attending trials anywhere else other than Princes Park or AAMI.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

They played a trail game at Skilled Park Geelong. Did you go to that one?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

No didn't make that match.
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It was pretty bad. Not only was it because we lost against Canberra, the ground absolutely horrible for league, food quality was not good amd and it took me 2.15 hrs to get out of the car park. Never again.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol do u really want me to list where I've been...it proberly better to list where I haven't

Townsville
Campbeltown
Kograh

If I'm bored in the next couple of days I might have a go and try list all the grounds I've been to just for a bit of fun ;)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Scooter wrote:Got a little bit bored with lack of Storm news happening so thought of a topic we could all add to. Grounds you have seen Storm play at. I have a reasonable list but it will pale into insignificance compared to people like Sallymay:
Olympic Park
MCG
Etihad Stadium / Colonial Stadium
AAMI Park
ANZ Stadium
Allianz Stadium / SFS
Sydney Showgrounds (now GWS' stadium I think)
Suncorp Stadium
CBUS Super Stadium / Skilled Park, Robina
Hindmarsh Stadium

All the above matches were either for premiership points or were finals. Plus I have seen a trial at Princes Park. Can't think of attending trials anywhere else other than Princes Park or AAMI.
All those except the Showgrounds, SFS and Adelaide.
Plus Wollongong and Newcastle (my company used to have corporate boxes at both), Shark Park and Gosford. Ironically I haven't made it to a Storm game at Townsville; even though it's only 4 hours up the road.

Also trials at Albury, Morwell and Wagga - now that was a weekend.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

Was anybody else at Leichardt the day Danny Williams belted ???? behind the play? Great venue, shocking place to get to (and from) and nowhere to hide. :cry:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ill miss it if the stop going there though
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bullucked wrote:Was anybody else at Leichardt the day Danny Williams belted ???? behind the play? Great venue, shocking place to get to (and from) and nowhere to hide. :cry:
If I remember rightly it was Mark O'Neill. If the ref (I think Gavin Badger) did his job and paid penalty for high shot it wouldn't have happened. No excuses for what Danny did though.

(No I wasn't there).
Brian
Squall
Squall

Yes it was Mark O'Neill , he had badgered Danny all the Game and quite a few off the ball incidents as well.We were sitting with Danny's Parents.
Wayne Williams (Dad) was very uneasy with what was going on and when he saw Danny take off after O Niel all he could say was "Son do not hit him with your left use your right",Of course Danny hit him with his left and then lights out.
Danny's left Causes the most damage.

Scooter you are spot on It was Badgers first top grade game and he had no idea.The older players pulled the wool over his eyes.
I must admit though he has turned out to be a Fair sort of Referee.
It was a quiet ride home that night in the car.