Player of the Year Awards

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mann was a standout in the games he played so I'm guessing he polled well. Smith should have been behind Harris and Proctor.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

That and the guys above him would have dominated the points anyway.... so it's not dally m levels of being unreasonable. ..
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the other guy I knew was the strength and conditioner coach paul devlin so now we have lost alex corvo and paul in the last two years...no wonder storm are going backwards
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

One of the highlights of the night is being able to mingle with the players at the end of the night. This year they did not seem to be that many player around. from the first team squad I didn't see
Will Chambers,
Tohu Harris,
Hinchy (although there was a reference to him during the presentations).
George Rose,
Joel Romelo,
Mahe,
Mitch Garbutt,
Slade Griffen,
Benny Hampton,
Junior Moors
Dayne Weston.
I may have missed them as I did undulge in the beverage service ;) I saw a few others earlier in the night but some did not hang around
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

chambers was with pm xiii in png
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Will was in PNG
Tohu was in nz
junior already left for England
Joel in Darwin and
Mahe was in Fiji for his brothers wedding
Hinchy was there but left after the presentation somthing to do with his daughter
George was there but disappeared
Slade was there the whole night
Ben Hampton was there but upset cause his grandfather passed away in the morning so was hiding with his friend
Mitch was there but not for long
And Dayne Weston was there the whole night in a moon boot on crutches he arrived with cooper
HaliStorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Tohu was definitely there - i saw him rock up. Not sure how long he stayed though.
Spoke to Dayne - seemed like a top bloke. He's hoping to get more opportunities in FG with Noz having to give the game away. He used Noz as an example of what he was hoping to achieve in the game. I think his (controlled) aggression is something we could really benefit from.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Yep, T went but was flying out that night so had to leave early (some R&R before the 4 Nations). Brilliant that J-Brom won the big one & happy with all the other player's recognition...I'm excited for next year - we're building again to something special in the next year or two if the young ones get the chance to come on through the season. Expecting big seasons from T and Macca (think like Jesse they will come into there own after their 2nd year) as well as Tim. We have the makings of an exciting backline coming through...hoping they get game time during the season. Go the Storm!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thought I saw him at the start