New home and away jersey for 2013

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don't care what they are wearing as long as the play league in melbourne then I'm happy
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Inglis#3 wrote:I like the new home jersey I'm still undecided on the away one - I'll refrain from making a judgement till I've seen it on the boys.

Same here. I wasnt a fan of the 2010-12 strip at first but when it was actually worn it started to grow on me.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

This new jersey will look awesome in October on the podium when Cam accepts the premiership Trophy again
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

You know, I think I've done a bit of a 180 on this jersey. Yeah, I still don't love it and I think we can do a hell of a lot better - but I don't mind it now. Even the lightning bolts don't bother me as much as they did initially. Unfortunately it looks like Rugby Fever has sold out of my size already so I might have to keep an eye on my local Rebel Sport instead.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm the same, even though i liked it from the start i actually like it even more now. Very happy with it and a great improvement on the current design IMO. Albeit at the expense of the yellow which is unfortunate.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The 2013 KooGa catalogue is now on their website. The image used for the new jersey is different - still the same design but the sketch is more 3D looking. The shorts that will be paired with the jersey look pretty much the same as 2010-12 - just without the extra white striping. The rest of the gear looks nice, too. I've already picked up a media polo (one of the only 2013 items on the club store right now) and I think I'll be picking up a hoodie, too.

http://teamwear.kooga.com.au/2013RetailCatalogue/ - pages 52-53
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks a little better. Home jersey is definitely growing on me. I just can't get passed that big Crown box on the away jersey. Ruins the whole thing. And I can't believe they didn't change it.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I couldn`t have said it better Sallymay and Gostorm.I still think we are the best dressed team in the nrl.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well...I've kept my powder dry till now.

I absolutely love the look of the new Home jersey. Away is OK...

Got the right balance of dark blue and purple imo and the intergated Crown logo looks the best of any sponsorship logo for a looooooooong time.

I just picked up a 2012 jersey to wear next year (at the RF sale) to replace the 2009 Premership jersey which I have worn for the last 3 years...but me thinks that I might need to get a 2013 jersey straight away cos it looks so good.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think it looks pretty good. I don't mind the away jersey - I can live with the blue box considering that is crown's branding.

At least they've integrated it into the blue background of the home jersey and there's also no overlapping of the bolts etc which was my main gripe.

At the end of they day - the heritage jersey stands head and shoulders above all else.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

the home jersey looks like a cross between last years battle jersey and 09 jersey.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

These jersey's are almost as shit as the new NRL logo. Who the lima lima lima duck designed these? Are they using paint?
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:The 2013 KooGa catalogue is now on their website. The image used for the new jersey is different - still the same design but the sketch is more 3D looking. The shorts that will be paired with the jersey look pretty much the same as 2010-12 - just without the extra white striping. The rest of the gear looks nice, too. I've already picked up a media polo (one of the only 2013 items on the club store right now) and I think I'll be picking up a hoodie, too.

http://teamwear.kooga.com.au/2013RetailCatalogue/ - pages 52-53
Looks better but I'm still hoping there is a WCC shirt... provided we don't boycott it! I'd rather buy it than a new regular season jersey.

No room for a bottom back of jersey sponsor. If we get one I'd be interested to see how they incorporate it. Plenty of room on the away but nowhere for home.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

What would make you think we'd boycott the WCC? The boys will be there ready and raring to win
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

There were reports they would boycott over the excessive travel in the lead up to the season proper given then have to play at home and then go two weeks on the road including Townsville.