To The membership department

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Brian
Squall
Squall

As a Carrot for new members in 2013 can we please have an uncensored DVD of "The Best of Bellyaches Half time Sprays"
Tonight's half time spray must have been a ripper.Talk about Jekyll and Hyde,split personality was this game.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

That is a brilliant idea. Well thought of. I would definitely want a copy.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

9.5 out of 10 said Ponissi of Bellamy`s half time spray.
I WOULD LOVE A COPY ALSO.
:lol: :lol:
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

From what I hear, Bellyache was very calm at half time last night and that there was no spray. Shouldn't need to be either. Just reinforce the gameplan and point out to the players that if the stats stayed they were, then we were always going to put points on the 2nd half.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While we are at...

why doesn't the club (ie promotions/membership depts) sell the corporate boxes to a home game for a dirt cheap price to get some corporate's or groups of people interested.

It would be a better atmosphere to see the boxes full and might convert a few corporate business types into long term customers.

Just a thought.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

nexttime wrote:I was disappointed with the crowd last night. Only 9,000 when there was a promotion for AFL members to get 25% off ticket prices and no afl games in Melbourne
Maybe you should have actually come along and added to the crowd figure.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

It was a very cold, wet and generally shitty night in Melbourne. I reckon that kept a few people away.
Last week was disgraceful. I reckon there'd barely have been 5000-6000 (reported to be 8000)

But comparatively, 9000 at a Sydney ground V Titans would be a pretty normal crowd. And a massive crowd if the weather was shit.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:
nexttime wrote:I was disappointed with the crowd last night. Only 9,000 when there was a promotion for AFL members to get 25% off ticket prices and no afl games in Melbourne
Maybe you should have actually come along and added to the crowd figure.

ROFL....nice one Absentee
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time