Old jerseys anyone willing to sell?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hey guys, Ive been visiting these forums for ages but I think this is the first time I have ever posted so first I would like to say hi and thanks to everyone who contributes to this site as it always provides me with useful information about my team. Anyway, my younger brother's birthday is coming up in about a month and he absolutely loves the storm so I was wondering if anyone had any jerseys that would fit between a size 12 or size 14. Even a small mens might work depending on how small it was... I've got a budget of about $40 which obviously isn't likely to get me a brand new jersey or anything, but I would really appreciate if some one could help me out with an old one (preferably in reasonable condition haha). I live in Brisbane so would obviously pay for the necessary shipping. Thanks heaps in advance for any help. Cheers guys
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I have a size 12 children jeresy in great condition. It has Adecco sponsorship on it, so it is a few years old. It also has four signature on it, two on the collar, one front and back. My daughter is willing to sell it.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I've got a 2006 home strip in medium.

I'm a small dude, and I used to wear it when I was a young teen.
It's in decent nick, I don't like the lack of a collar though so I usually wear the older stuff.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I don't work at Best and Less, but I know they have decent generic NRL Gear. They have a Medium cleanskin Jersey for 42.00
http://www.league-online.com.au/product ... econdary=0
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks all of you guys for your help, glennb's response looks most promising so I have messaged him, but I really appreciate your responses