Storm vs Bulldogs Rd 16

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

You can bet they will kick thr hell out ys in 2nd half. Cronk seems off.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

BigG wrote:You can bet they will kick thr hell out ys in 2nd half. Cronk seems off.

Has cooper had a good game without billy attracting attention on his outside?

Trying to do too much IMO which is never good.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Fmd get widdop more ball.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Utter bullshit video ref

nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

maurice blair needs to learn that a 5/8 has to PASS the ball not just hit it up every 2nd carry!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Duffie needs to go back to NSW Cup for a week or two !!!!!

Monsoon
Monsoon

Pathetic, disgraceful, embarassing. I have never been ashamed to be a storm supporter but that was an absolute joke.

BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Video ref dissalowing the try turned the game back to the Dogs
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

The video referee was diabolical, he ruined what could have been a great match between the top two sides - surly he will get demoted to NSW Cup. Duffie can join him, never have been the biggest fan of Duffie & today showed me why, his defense is still second rate.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am disgusted with you 1999 for chucking the boys away because they lost. If the video ref had paid that try I think our CHAMPS would have taken the game from the dogs.Couldn`t believe they didn`t pay that try.the 2nd dogs try was a no try but it went their way.OUR CHAMPS tried hard but duffie not trapping barbar ingoal was very dissappointing.
OH WELL
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Too predictable, needed someone to provide a bit of x-factor. Hoffy clearly our best.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:I am disgusted with you 1999 for chucking the boys away because they lost. If the video ref had paid that try I think our CHAMPS would have taken the game from the dogs.Couldn`t believe they didn`t pay that try.the 2nd dogs try was a no try but it went their way.OUR CHAMPS tried hard but duffie not trapping barbar ingoal was very dissappointing.
OH WELL
Barba will beat you 1 on 1 99/100, cant fault Duffie there as he was on the fly.

Really needed to get Widdop more ball today, I blame Cronk for that.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was certainly tough to watch and you have to wonder what might have been. To be fair the Dogs were the much better side throughout and we were very average but if that "obstruction" try was allowed as it should've been it would've made it 10-10 and give the momentum back to us. That said it is what it is and you have to say the better team won. Thank christ for a couple of home games and a bye coming up, wins against the Raiders and Cows will put us well and truly back on track.

Today was just one of those days that every team has and while i'm very disappointed right now it doesn't mean much in the big scheme of things.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

1999 your comments are harsh. Disallowed try did change the game but Dogs didn't play to lose they were just better on day. Unfortunately officials never fail to wreck another game

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Pretty embarrassing defence to be honest. Without billy in the attacking line we lose the doubt that goes into defenders minds. And that we are without our two highest try scores in slater and chambers. We played Too much one out not enough second phase. Bromwich was the only player not to miss a tackle. got to give credit to des hasler he is a great coach. Ps is it just me our have video refs lost the plot

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image