Team for Tigers game

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I really do wish Bellyache would put in an actual halfback just in case in the future Widdop or Cronk get injured we can rely on one. But more than likely it will just be a stopgap this week and Widdop will take over.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

When is Kevin Proctor due back?? and Sika Manu for that matter ?
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not sure how accurate but the in today's HS it said Sika, Proctor and Norrie were unlikely. Surely at least one of them would run out you'd think, that said if they're not 100% i'd rather not risk them re-injuring themselves only to stay out longer.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Honestly there has not been a better chance then this in YEARS to blood some fringe players, I say bring all our QLD Cup & NSW Cup guys into the 17 and 1 or 2 20's and just see how they fare.
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

To be honest, I'm actually not missing KP, Sika and Norrie at the moment. Hinchy, Lowrie, Quinny and Rory have all stepped up for the last few weeks. You would think KP will reclaim his spot in the side when he's fit to play, but I think Norrie will struggle to get his spot back in the front row from Ryles now and he might spend most of the year in the NSW Cup when he comes back from injury. Sika will come back onto the bench when he's fully recovered.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1 Gareth Widdop
2 Matt Duffie
3 Dane Nielsen
4 Will Chambers
5 Justin O'Neill

6 Maurice Blair
7 Rory Kostjasyn

8 Jesse Bromwich
9 Ryan Hinchcliffe
10 Jason Ryles
11 Anthony Quinn
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Todd Lowrie

14 Luke Kelly
15 Michael Greenfield
16 Siosaia Vave
17 Jaiman Lowe

18 Sisa Waqa
19 Kenneath Bromwich
20 Mitch Garbutt
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Doesn't seem to be a captain named. Bellyache must still be pondering on who to give the captaincy too.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i would have liked to see kelly start as i think rory and blair have more utility value. but it could still happen.

i like the move of widdop to fullback and leaving duffman n oniell on the wings
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I to love Widdop to fullback. I reckon Kelly starts Rory to bench.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hoffy captain.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

OMG I LOVE THIS TEAM

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bobby Blair's selection at 5/8th surprises me. I'm not a fan of his now after his night out on the town after the Titans game in Round 3 (I hope the Storm release him at the end of the year) and I don't know why Bellyache has kept faith in him. I don't care if he is guilty or not for the assault but he shouldn't be out at all hours of the night.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

mattstormy wrote:Bobby Blair's selection at 5/8th surprises me. I'm not a fan of his now after his night out on the town after the Titans game in Round 3 (I hope the Storm release him at the end of the year) and I don't know why Bellyache has kept faith in him. I don't care if he is guilty or not for the assault but he shouldn't be out at all hours of the night.

they are allowed to have a life! if this was a rule there would be 5 players left to run out onto the field this weekend.
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

I reckon kelly will start with rory on the bench, and manu or KP may be a late inclusion .
Disappointed about garbutt not getting in the 17 again. I would of picked him over greenfield imo.

sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storm boy ! wrote:.
Disappointed about garbutt not getting in the 17 again. I would of picked him over greenfield imo.

>:( i agree. I dont undestand why he isnt playing