Waldron to Melbourne Tigers Board

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

And I do not wish Waldron well, until such time as he comes clean about the whole sordid affair.

Perhaps once Hartigan and Marcourt are out of News Ltd he will feel free to spill the beans on just who truly was the chief rat. I personally very much doubt that he was totally responsible, I'm of the belief that he was to some extent following orders.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm more interested on the fate of the agents to be honest. They'd have the goods on ALL the clubs. If their jobs are threatened all they have to do is call in their marker and come clean on every dirty deal they've done with the other clubs, threatening other premierships and basically making the NRL look like the incompetent twats we know they are.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think you've just provided your own answer :twisted:
No agent will be 'investigated' because the entire house of cards that is the NRL would fold ::)

Had to laugh at the news footage tonight of zig n zag in Canberra to cry about the Optus ruling.
At least Demetriou looked determined.Gallop looked like a lost little boy tagging behind :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bourbon Rat wrote:I think you've just provided your own answer :twisted:
No agent will be 'investigated' because the entire house of cards that is the NRL would fold ::)

Had to laugh at the news footage tonight of zig n zag in Canberra to cry about the Optus ruling.
At least Demetriou looked determined.Gallop looked like a lost little boy tagging behind :lol:
What did Gallop look as excited as he did the other night at the Indigenous game - he couldnt crack it for a smile if he tried too. Ive yet to see him look at all interested and looks as if he wish he were elsewhere
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

In the Herald Sun today they said that the position with the Tigers is some kind of unpaid consultancy role (if I'm remembering it correctly). Waldron should not be allowed anywhere near any professional sports club, even if it's a non-paid position.

I regret not shouting abuse at him when I saw him at last year's WWE show.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As much of a farkwit Demetriou is I'd take him as a CEO over Gallop any day of the week...

CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:As much of a farkwit Demetriou is I'd take him as a CEO over Gallop any day of the week...

+1
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

absentee wrote:In the Herald Sun today they said that the position with the Tigers is some kind of unpaid consultancy role (if I'm remembering it correctly). Waldron should not be allowed anywhere near any professional sports club, even if it's a non-paid position.

I regret not shouting abuse at him when I saw him at last year's WWE show.
Yeah, everyone now knows what that means ::)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

LESStar58 wrote:As much of a farkwit Demetriou is I'd take him as a CEO over Gallop any day of the week...
I'd take Waldron over Gallop!

Gallop is useless. See him in the paper lauding over "his success" over his 10 year reign. Useless reporter should've grilled him about what he has failed to do as most of his "accomplishments" would've occurred regardless of who was in charge.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was it a News journo? If it was, how could you expect anything else? I remember Gus Gould in his article post "terrorist" comment criticism Gallop's leadership and pointing out that its only seconding from "gallop-friendly" journos (read: DT journos) that makes him look good. Most Fairfax writers loathe Gallop from what I can gather!

LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm also interested to see if the report on salary cap rorting in the NRL goes ahead. It was in the wind to air on 4 Corners well before 22/4/10 apparently and was being compiled by the same strumpet who did the beat up on Matty Johns. There'd be a lot of choice nuggets in there that I'm sure the clubs (us included!) and the NRL wouldn't want made public....

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

LESStar58 wrote:Was it a News journo?
Phil Rothfield.
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote: It was in the wind to air on 4 Corners well before 22/4/10 apparently and was being compiled by the same strumpet who did the beat up on Matty Johns.
I have refused to watch 4 Corners ever since that debacle in May 2009 where Matty Johns was hung out to dry and they never chased up the other culprits involved. Not that I ever really watched 4 Corners anyway.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

mattstormy wrote:
LESStar58 wrote: It was in the wind to air on 4 Corners well before 22/4/10 apparently and was being compiled by the same strumpet who did the beat up on Matty Johns.
I have refused to watch 4 Corners ever since that debacle in May 2009 where Matty Johns was hung out to dry and they never chased up the other culprits involved. Not that I ever really watched 4 Corners anyway.
That was the most disgusting piece of vindictive "journalism" I think I've ever witnessed. Dredging up an event that occurred years later where no crime was ever found to have been committed. The guy was immoral in his actions and unfaithful to his partner but was that a reason to attempt to destroy his reputation and livelihood?

And it was made worse by the pressure put on Matty's employers to unfairly distance themselves from him. Disgusting and disgraceful!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Dredging up an event that occurred years later where no crime was ever found to have been committed.
Oops, should proof read before hitting submit, was going to say "dredging up an event years later where....". Should read:

Dredging up an event that occurred years earlier where no crime was ever found to have been committed.