I want some of whatever Fittler's been smoking...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lost 3 games a while back by 2, 2 and 7 pts in a season where they have been completely screwed....apparently that's a signal that the Storm players hate each other's guts...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/j ... 5899447930

o'neill stays for way less coin....norrie says he's the happiest he's even been....neilsen turns down offer after offer to try to stay at storm...

FITTLER.....you are a deadset TOOL AND THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO TO YOU....  :violent3:
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

Poor Freddy. He does tend to get a lil carried away at times. That happens when you start out playing for Penrith & taught in a number of things/areas by one Phil Gould, lol. I'm sure if he really sat down & thought about it he'd word it differently in future
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You wouldn't expect much else from Freddy, he does work with the network that provides us with such great coverage (Channel None).
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

J-Storm wrote: Poor Freddy. He does tend to get a lil carried away at times. That happens when you start out playing for Penrith & taught in a number of things/areas by one Phil Gould, lol.
Got a told a gross story involving Fittler and Gus a few years ago.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nadruku wrote:
J-Storm wrote: Poor Freddy. He does tend to get a lil carried away at times. That happens when you start out playing for Penrith & taught in a number of things/areas by one Phil Gould, lol.
Oh god for some reason I can alreadt picture it :(
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

[quote
[/quote]

You can start and stop with that sentence you now need to spill the beans....
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

This is my response which I posted off to the article:

What would Fittler know about the internal goings on at Storm - it is pure speculation... Storm have lost three games by  2, 2 and 7 pts so it seem to me that they were playing to win and as a team... you neglect that SOO was on, many Storm players were out and yes the whole scandal has no doubt taken its toll.... but to suggest that the Storm are tearing each other apart is only a wish from others that have no idea of the connection that the Storm players, staff and supporters have...... Instead of trying to bring Storm down lets just stick to facts and not speculation and start building on a positive future for RL across Australia not just NSW and QLD....
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......