Gotta love Finchy

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I love Finchy!!!! He is up there with my favourite evers!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Finchy is a good player and person who got a bad reputation due to the NSW media and public
using him as a tool to blame for any failures at any club he might have been at.

But the guy has always been a good player, and is a deadset champion bloke.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

simo wrote: Finchy is a good player and person who got a bad reputation due to the NSW media and public
using him as a tool to blame for any failures at any club he might have been at.

But the guy has always been a good player, and is a deadset champion bloke.

Great guy but i think he was always a little overrated,but as a bloke like him i think he deserves a good overrating
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

I've always thought he was underrated. There is so much talk about "the big four" well I'm not sure if perople realise but we wouldn't have won that premiership last year had we not signed Finchy.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cowbell-Mark I agree with that statement.  We are going to miss him next year, even if we keep the big 4.  Before Finch arrived, we were the worst team in the NRL with getting goal line drop outs.  Since Finch arrived we usually get a couple a game now, he is the player that achieves this result for us.  Cronk/Smith hardly get goal line drop outs, not that I am complaining these two do so many other wonderful things.  But I do like getting repeat sets.