Cooper Cronk

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

To HayneHeadbutt, if Cronk goes to the Eels (which I hope he doesn't), you would have one quality player in your side then.

Hayne supposedly the "best player in the world", lets look at his output in big games: 2009 Grand final: he did nothing, matches for Australia: nothing, matches for NSW: nothing.

Even the Eels' coach Daniel Anderson has criticised his performance and then he had a hissy fit.

He took the wrong boots to the Grand Final and missed the team bus to origin 2, what a tool!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

The acticle really does not say that much.  I am still worried.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

glennb wrote: The acticle really does not say that much.  I am still worried.
glenny...go take a bex and have a lie down.

the day hell freezes over will be the day Cooper Cronk walks out on Melbourne Storm.

I am convinced Craig Bellamy...now he has been PROVEN to be innocent...will be working hard than we've ever known him to work before.......in order to keep Cooper Cronk.

some players will have to leave...FACT....but I can't see Cooper WANTING to leave Storm
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
BTW didnt you guys just get fined for salary cap breaches? Pot/Kettle anyone?
Yes only $25,000 fine, cause we had to pay to offload that joke of a player Brett Finch. It's a joke you can even compare your 1.5million breach to our minor fine. That's like comparing a punch to the arm to murder.
Your that inbred you dont even know who i go for..........look at the avatar douche,not to mention name
Last edited by The Eagle on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hayne headbutt, I'm guessing your HayneTrain or Billythekidslater.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]