I have gained so much respect for the storm players this year

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Since the unpleasantness, I have just gained so much respect for the storm players.  The way they have carried themselves has been all class (e.g. Inglis and Duffie have both come out and said that they want to stay because they feel like they owe the club for giving them a start) and the devotion to the fans has been phenomenal.  They would have been told off by the support staff I'm sure for taking too long doing their lap of honour on Saturday and not doing their rehab quickly enough.

Good on you boys!
My wife and I welcome our new daughter Arwynn into the world
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

DITTO
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Thor19
Squall
Squall

Just on that note ..my parents were down in Melbourne when the salary cap news broke. Anyway except for my mum supporting the NRL...what both my parents agreed on (rare event!) was where the Storm would be Next Year if they got through this season. In terms of respect and strength they are going to be way way in front of the other teams. From a brand point of view the Storm brand will actually be stronger. In terms of the club - the club will be stronger... I just hope News Ltd use this as an excuse to get out of NRL. and the Storm moves into private hands and member hands! After all this happened on News Ltd's watch! My brother (who is not a NRL fan!) was at the Bulldogs game and reckon the Storm can be there at the GF in 2011.

And in terms of the players coming up with the points for a charity - to me that shows what the calibre of player and the culture at the Storm. They have turned a awful situation into great one. Who know we can keep playing for charities next year... and hopefully some points!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !
There is only one Melbourne Storm
And in Melbourne they will stay
.....forever.