Adam Blair Warriors Interest

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
hitman82
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Freshy wrote:
Play the ball wrote: good as gone I reckon,

He is very popular in NZ, and the warriors will be prepared to pay him a lot more than us.
Bad decision if he does go. The Warriors are the joke of the NRL, they cant develop talent on a consistent basis, and established first graders who go there always end up going backwards. In saying that, bye bye to Inu and Mateos careers as we know it.
Fairly uninformed comments there. Have you noticed Price or Tate going backwards? Or Luck? In fact name me one established first grader who has gone drastically backwards since moving to the Warriors.
As far as joke of the NRL goes, last time I checked everyone's been having a fairly good giggle at your team for their unprecendented fall from being the glamour club of the NRL to a cesspool of lies and false achievements.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I find it sickening that player NOT WANTED by various clubs are now MUST HAVE players by those same clubs.
“It’s funny – we were within days of re-signing when the news came and they lost their ability to re-sign anyone,” Purcell said. “We’ve had no indication that Melbourne don’t want him to stay, they’re just hamstrung at the moment.

“But there is going to come a time when he is going to have to look after himself as well – he can’t just wait for a bus that’s not going to turn up.

“He is very loyal to the club and he understands that they’ve played a big role in getting him to where he is today but we’re in a very unique situation.”
Shame that people like our friend the poster above read & believe the dribble in the scandal rags,(before anything is confirmed).But I guess that's easier than admitting that players have to be coached properly,(outside of the Sydney media & addictive substance cesspool) before they become worthwhile.  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

hitman82 wrote:
Freshy wrote:

He is very popular in NZ, and the warriors will be prepared to pay him a lot more than us.
Bad decision if he does go. The Warriors are the joke of the NRL, they cant develop talent on a consistent basis, and established first graders who go there always end up going backwards. In saying that, bye bye to Inu and Mateos careers as we know it.
Fairly uninformed comments there. Have you noticed Price or Tate going backwards? Or Luck? In fact name me one established first grader who has gone drastically backwards since moving to the Warriors.
As far as joke of the NRL goes, last time I checked everyone's been having a fairly good giggle at your team for their unprecendented fall from being the glamour club of the NRL to a cesspool of lies and false achievements.
Tate has gone backards, hes no where near the player he was at brisbane. Want some names? Wade Mckinnon, Jacob Lillyman. Joel Moon. Mate the Warriors are  a joke, their development system is beyond a joke, they cant develop talent on a regular basis.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

hitman82 wrote:
Freshy wrote:

McKinnon...let go mid season.....gone from riches to rags.

and most would realistically say that Tate's career was level pegging at the Warriors....he didn't sky rocket into one of the games elite players
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
hitman82 wrote:
Freshy wrote: Bad decision if he does go. The Warriors are the joke of the NRL, they cant develop talent on a consistent basis, and established first graders who go there always end up going backwards. In saying that, bye bye to Inu and Mateos careers as we know it.

and most would realistically say that Tate's career was level pegging at the Warriors....he didn't sky rocket into one of the games elite players
Micheal Witt
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
hitman82 wrote: Fairly uninformed comments there. Have you noticed Price or Tate going backwards? Or Luck? In fact name me one established first grader who has gone drastically backwards since moving to the Warriors.

Micheal Witt
kemp or boyd

i dont no the name but he came from broncos to warriors did sweet FA and then went back to broncos
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

Blair was captain of our club on Mon night,have't we been embarrased enough this season ? listen to his smart ass comments to the ref.Look at his display v Raiders (penguin walk) The sooner he goes the better
What we do today will echo in eternity
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormy bill wrote: Blair was captain of our club on Mon night,have't we been embarrased enough this season ? listen to his smart ass comments to the ref.Look at his display v Raiders (penguin walk) The sooner he goes the better
Mate what are u smoking
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Blair shows a bit of personality, I love him, my favourite player after Billy.
My wife and I welcome our new daughter Arwynn into the world
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mattpoet wrote: Blair shows a bit of personality, I love him, my favourite player after Billy.
Blair is a bit of a grub, but that's why I love him too.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Blair is a massive grub, other fans hate him but that's why I like him even more.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]