World Club Challenge title now stripped as well

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

News just coming out of England that the World Club Title has also been stripped.

Bloody Poms - haven't got anything better to do with their time!
FGB
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Cheating Aussie tw@ts! You can
keep the title, we just want the £80k back!
Sandi_Murray
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

From a non storm supporter f off. It wasn't the TEAM it was the admin. Sounds about right. Every english person i know all about the money. Don't come on here and start that bs.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Who honestly gives a *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*. It's like someone stealing your scratchy after losing your winning lotto ticket.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KimmorleyKiller wrote: Who honestly gives a *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*. It's like someone stealing your scratchy after losing your winning lotto ticket.
:lol: :lol:
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
FGB
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

So if someone cheated you out of £80k you wouldn't be bothered? Hmmm!
Bollox !!!!
You have got absolutely no dignity in winning, losing & now when your caught cheating. Do the decent thing, give it back!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

We dont have your money here at the forum you twat face.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

FGB wrote: So if someone cheated you out of £80k you wouldn't be bothered? Hmmm!
Bollox !!!!
You have got absolutely no dignity in winning, losing & now when your caught cheating. Do the decent thing, give it back!
The Storm team didn't 'cheat' Leeds out of anything - They lost on the day,(as they did against Manly),even though the RFL has had the advantage stacked in favour of the SL team,(erm ? slight case of legal cheating mayhaps) for years.
Now if you're REALLY desperate to troll might I suggest you try the Stains forum - They enjoy a good giggle  :twisted:

And before I forget.............................
Has Keith Senior found his dummy yet  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just out of curiosity, is there a salary cap in the UK?  More importantly, how much are the Super League teams worth?  Does our 4.whatever million cap even match that of our opposition in those WCC games?  If not, why the hell would we have to pay back the winnings or hand over the trophy?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Insomniac wrote: Just out of curiosity, is there a salary cap in the UK?  More importantly, how much are the Super League teams worth?  Does our 4.whatever million cap even match that of our opposition in those WCC games?  If not, why the hell would we have to pay back the winnings or hand over the trophy?
http://www.superleague.co.uk/page.php?id=346
The rules for the Super League cap are very 'rubbery:?
If a 'sponsor' employs a players spouse for a rather LARGE salary - THIS does not count against the cap  :? Just one of many 'external sponsor' type deals currently in use  ;-)
And let's not get started on housing - car - petrol - drinks - food
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, well as I suspected, there's never been an even playing field between NRL and SL teams playing in the WCC, so it's a bit rich that they demand the trophy and prize money back.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It wasn't Leeds or the RFL that wanted the trophy or the money AFAIK ?
The governing body also ruled the club will accumulate no competition points for the entire 2010 season and hit them with £1m in fines and returned prize money.

The prize fund includes £50,000 Melbourne collected for beating Leeds 18-10 in the Gillette World Club Challenge at Elland Road in February and that money could now go to the Super League club.
Now you'd have to hope that Gallop & Co in their rush to be honest & upright bean counters would pass that money on to the RFL.Just like the rest will be 'distributed between the other 15 NRL clubs'
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

billythekidslater wrote: News just coming out of England that the World Club Title has also been stripped.

Ok this shit stops now
Seriously,What the lima lima lima duck are they harping on about?
The English super league clubs seen it fit to pay A CENTRE (Matt King) 700k a year
How the lima lima lima duck is theyre salary cap even remotely close to the NRLs?
are they for real? id be telling them to suck my balls seriously,thats a joke
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Eagle wrote:
billythekidslater wrote: News just coming out of England that the World Club Title has also been stripped.

Ok this shit stops now
Seriously,What the *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* are they harping on about?
The English super league clubs seen it fit to pay A CENTRE (Matt King) 700k a year
How the *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* is theyre salary cap even remotely close to the NRLs?
are they for real? id be telling them to suck my balls seriously,thats a joke
Agree. Suck my chocolate salty balls.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: We dont have your money here at the forum you twat face.
Actually I got it, Waldron and Hanson asked could they stash it under my bed.