Big League Magazine?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hi

I cannot find any newsagent who stocks the Big League Magazine. Have any of you guys had any luck?

http://www.newsspace.com.au/big_league
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

:sign5:
About 20 newsagents in the suburbs sell Big League & a couple of CBD places as well. I bought my copy in Tullamarine & two copies that are currently on their way to the UK & a copy for a fellow fan,(last copy the newsagent had  ;D )

Bit late now since most regular Big League fans know where & will have bought.
Werribee near the station - Brandon Park S/C - Altona news Pier St - etc
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

try flinders st newagent or southern cross newsagent they always had it
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

sallymay wrote: try flinders st newagent or southern cross newsagent they always had it
Cheers, thanks Sally  :)
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

The pullout poster of the 2009 Premiers is simply awesome. 
Its going to sit well beside the Herald Sun posters on the bedroom wall.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep pretty good read this week. Good article on Turner, Finch, Cronk and a couple reviews on the GF. The posters the best bit.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'm not happy. The magazine is completely sold out in Melbourne. Looks like I have missed out on a nice poster! I will have to contact some friends in Sydney to get me a copy :'(
Last edited by gothestorm on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

The newsagent at Flinder's Street station did not stock Big League this year - only Rugby League week. I used to buy my copy there every week - but this year I had to try and get it elsewhere (not so easy).

I have been to LOTS of newsagents that I know stock Big League to get the Grand Final wrap-up edition and there seems to be none left!

I might have to try and order it somewhere - maybe Borders? I am DESPERATE for the poster.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

gothestorm wrote: I'm not happy. The magazine is completely sold out in Melbourne. Looks like I have missed out on a nice poster! I will have to contact some friends in Sydney to get me a copy :'(
If you were a real Storm supporter i could probably help you out to get one. Too bad you aren't hey....
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Greensborough Plaza Newsagent
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ice wrote:
gothestorm wrote: I'm not happy. The magazine is completely sold out in Melbourne. Looks like I have missed out on a nice poster! I will have to contact some friends in Sydney to get me a copy :'(
If you were a real Storm supporter i could probably help you out to get one. Too bad you aren't hey....
OK so I won't send you my 10 years of memberships cards. You keep your poster and I'll keep my cards. Deal?
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I got my copy at the newsagent in Hoppers,  near the rail station, they had heaps in stock. 
I'll have a look for u when I go in next week and get one for you if you like.
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

CooperCronk wrote:
I got my copy at the newsagent in Hoppers,  near the rail station, they had heaps in stock. 
I'll have a look for u when I go in next week and get one for you if you like.
Thanks for the offer Cooper, but I don't want to inconvenience anyone, plus I live and work near the CBD. Also I don't think too many Bai Stand members would be happy if you were helping out the Forum Troll!!

Cheers
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

gothestorm wrote:

OK so I won't send you my 10 years of memberships cards. You keep your poster and I'll keep my cards. Deal?

Deal. I don't need your 10 years of membership cards, i have 12 years worth of my own AND 2 posters  :lol:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

:lol:
GTS still pretending to be a storm supporter. tisk tisk.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]