lima staying at the storm!!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Jeff lima has spoken about an article that stated he was making a move backto sydney and backto the wests tigers. ITS ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!  HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews ... fault.aspx
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

phew!!!!
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think Jeff is just trying to keep the focus on the game rahter then possibly his last game for us.

His manager hasnt denied it nor has Frank Ponissi.
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lima, the club's joker, left a few journalists scratching their heads at the Storm's media open day on Monday when he switched identities with fellow prop Adam Blair and he also jested Blair may be responsible for his rumoured departure.

"It was probably Adam who said something stupid to the media about it," Lima said.
:lol: :lol:
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Noa Nandruku wrote: I think Jeff is just trying to keep the focus on the game rahter then possibly his last game for us.

His manager hasnt denied it nor has Frank Ponissi.
Now I am really confused..
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I've been up in Sydney with AJ and he said that Lima's basically off to the Tiges, their holding on with the announcement until after the grand final in order to unsettle the Storm boys and keep the focus on the team as a whole.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks for that Freshy, I thought as much.

BTW you might want to slightly edit your post on Leagueunlimited re: Sheens and Tigers training. Wouldnt want Arana to get hauled over the coals if the wrong person reads that post (and they do).
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nandruku wrote: Thanks for that Freshy, I thought as much.

BTW you might want to slightly edit your post on Leagueunlimited re: Sheens and Tigers training. Wouldnt want Arana to get hauled over the coals if the wrong person reads that post (and they do).
Thanks Noa, I changed it a fair bit :) Sad to see Lima go but we have enough depth to cover for him.
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Freshy wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: Thanks for that Freshy, I thought as much.

Thanks Noa, I changed it a fair bit :) Sad to see Lima go but we have enough depth to cover for him.
I think the pair of you are on drugs.....
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dont do drugs, they're bad, and if you do drugs.......your bad.

Mmmkay.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

In today's Sydeny papers, a deal with the tigers for next year is almost done
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

glennb wrote: In today's Sydeny papers, a deal with the tigers for next year is almost done

And the Sydney media would never beat up a story to try and destabilize the enemy ...... would they???
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like it is 2 way traffic with Jeff.

We obviously still have ongoing salary cap issues and Jeff appears to be the one that might be squeezed out.

Would much prefer that DJ stays a career Storm player.

He would be missed (OBVIOUSLY) but there appear to be some very exciting and genuine front row options coming through.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews ... 04026.html
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... k-up-storm

read it!  he is going to be honoring his contract which is still for 2 more years.
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The commitment to reach a fifth straight grand final seemed obvious when the Storm players trudged out to the middle of an empty ANZ Stadium on Sunday night with an Esky and the NRL trophy in hand.
They formed a huddle, arms wrapped around each other, and sang the team song.
:swav:  Image  :swav: