GF tickets

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

As it stands, I am ticketless as I am still waiting for mine to arrive in the post courtesy of an ebay seller. Now it's all sold out.
2012 premiers. Legit.
wireinoz
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

wireinoz wrote: Hi all. In case you are unlucky tomorrow and cannot get your ticket in one of your sections but have one for elsewhere in the stadium, I am looking to swap my ticket. I support parramatta, but live in Perth so am not a ticket member, so I won't be able to buy a section ticket tomorrow.

I have an adult ticket for section 143 that I want to swap with someone because as you can imagine, now we're in the final i am a bit gutted to have a ticket in the melbourne seats  :lol:

I bought it off ebay a few weeks ago when I didn't event hink we'd malke the finals

Plan would  be to meet up to do the swap either on game day somewhere outside the stadium, or on Sat/Sun in Sydney.

Cheers

cappy

Ticket swapped.

Cheers, hope you all have a good (but not that good) day on Sunday.

Cappy
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

tugga wrote: As it stands, I am ticketless as I am still waiting for mine to arrive in the post courtesy of an ebay seller. Now it's all sold out.
Well my search for accomodation and agonising decision about plane train or automobile is over if theres no more tickets.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

pauliedude wrote:
tugga wrote: As it stands, I am ticketless as I am still waiting for mine to arrive in the post courtesy of an ebay seller. Now it's all sold out.
Well my search for accomodation and agonising decision about plane train or automobile is over if theres no more tickets.
Plenty on ebay  :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

My ticket arrived today. Phew!
There are heaps on ebay but the prices are absolutely ridiculous.
2012 premiers. Legit.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just called them and their all sold out :( why did I wait? Last year there were no problems! Stupid dragons and doggies supporters I bet.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just called who?  It sold out yesterday morning
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bula wrote: I just called them and their all sold out :( why did I wait? Last year there were no problems! Stupid dragons and doggies supporters I bet.
Folks in Sydney tend to either support or take some pity on the Eels.  Folks in Sydney tend to revile the Eagles.  Work it out.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Never mind.
Last edited by jellyhead on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Why members couldnt buy online after 7pm Monday beats me.  :nocool:
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The prices on ebay are crazy, some as high as $1000 for 2 tickets! Wtf.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I know someone who is trying to offload them - on ebay and hasn't inflated the prices.  I have the link, but not sure I know how to post it:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0414195602
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I was interested to find out do we know how many coaches are leaving from Melbourne?
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just Mick Maguire possibly.
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Coaches as in buses or people?