Mighty Melbourne Storm vs Vodafone Warriors (round 26)

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm win 30-0. We got a home final, yay!!! Well done boys!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

And the Sea Weevils don't get one!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! SUCK IT Crookvale POND SCUM!!!!  Hope you get utterly SMASHED by the Titties!!!! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

GO YOU STORMBOYS!!!!  :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Love your work Blitzkrieg!!!  ;D
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

well what a good second half. I say that...because i didnt see the first!!! thought the game started at 7:30  :oops: :oops: stupid nz and the time difference.

Boys played awesome...but again it was verse a bottom of the ladder team. We need to do that to the likes of Dragons and Bulldogs if we are going to win this year.

GI is a freak!!!!
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: thought the game started at 7:30  :oops: :oops: stupid nz and the time difference.

:lol:.......... :knob:
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

OMG ! In country Victoria on laptop with wireless modem
Followed the under 20's via NRL live scoreboard - Our future is in EXCELLENT hands !! Image
Followed the main event via P2P TV,(with kiwi commentators) WHAT A GAME !! Image

They called the Storm 'clinical' but this was a team we've ALL waited to see  :swav:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Noa Nandruku wrote:
Super Cronk wrote: thought the game started at 7:30  :oops: :oops: stupid nz and the time difference.

:lol:.......... :knob:
:lol:

indeed. ill catch the replay tomorrow
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yipeeeeeeeeee

Am I one happy girl tonight :D :D :D

Both teams playing at Etihad next Friday...what more can we ask for? :D
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Super Cronk wrote: Boys played awesome...but again it was verse a bottom of the ladder team. We need to do that to the likes of Dragons and Bulldogs if we are going to win this year.
Despite the fact that they are a bottom of the ladder team, I thought they brought great intensity and speed to the game, which Storm not only needed to match, but better. Regardless of ladder position, they always seem to bring something extra against us, and it was such an entertaining game.

Our defence was ready to counter their speed which was good - it meant while we were scrambling sometimes, it was nonetheless successful.

It was a must-win game, and we won it :)
samo
Squall
Squall

love adam blair running wider, cam smith showing some 2007 form and tandy is great of the bench.

lets hope blair gets off the charge and lima is back this week and we smash manly

samo
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good effort form the boys, bit concerned about how long it took us to get a breakthrough but oculd be a result of Warriors being pumped up. Really happy with the amount of drop-outs we forced, something Ive been wanting for 2 years now.

Aidan Tolman was enormous, 27 runs for 230m  ;D.
Billy easily had his best game of the year, nice timing.
Good signs from Greg. If he keeps it up we can win this thing

And finally, Wai Koopu, 7 runs for 71 meters, never thought Id see the day.

Edited to add Will Chambers was very good as well. Imo its a shame he's going to Onion, he is developing into a very nice center and I hope he comes back to the game in a couple of years.
Last edited by noa nandruku on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

What a great effort.

I don't care that we were playing the Warriors, it was in NZ, Stacey Jones farewell match and we always had trouble playing the Warriors.

From the kick off we looked really on, defence intensity and really gave them nothing all game.

Everyone was pretty impressive. Chambers was great, he's coming along nicely still think he needs to back himself more when he broke away to score his first try he still looked so unsure on what to do.

Koopu good off the bench :D

And as stated already if Greg keeps playing like this we can still win the comp.

Thats how we must play on the road all the time!

How good was the under 20 boys? what a crazy game! down 16-0 got it back to 20-20 then down 44-24 with 20 minutes to go and come all the way back to win! Tomane was carving up   
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That's the first under 20s game I've seen all year! They were awesome, Justin O'Neal is Chambers and Nielsens love child! He was really impressive as was our other winger Duffman. Two big tall boys, hope they make the transition to first grade.

Back on the game, Blair playing out wide is working really well. Maybe Chambers is a slow developer cause he is getting better and better. Tandy looks a solid player and could really nail down a bench spot.
Billy's got his groove back and it was great to see Inglis in open spacen more than once.
But ill save my best wraps for Cronk and Finch, theyr controlled the game so well. Best kicking display from them all season, McKinnon was caught out everytime.
I love it, my prediction is we will get a week off and then get a smooth passage into the GF.

Let's Go Storm, if we win and get a week off, Manly get knocked out! Hahahahaha
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'm gonna miss Turner and Chambers!!!!! WHY. Why did Storm go for Tomane!!! I hope Chambers comes back to league too. He started the season pretty slowly, but he did come back from little experience and a knee re-co. But atm I wouldn't swap him for any other centre.

Oh and I loooooved the offloads!! Who knew Whitey was such a good offloader! lol. I'm So excited for the finals!! Let's kick some Eagle butt!
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeh i love the fact that we were willing to offload the ball at every good opportunity, we look so much better when we actually look to use the ball, we do have the players to dominate when we do play with a litte more freedom in attack. We had a crazy amount of offloads in the first 15 minutes i think 
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'd like to think Bellyache and the players have been reading this forum :lol: